Nudist TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist TV

I'm sorry if this topic has already been posted, but this idea popped into my head one day. If there was a television network just for nudist what type of programs would be on. Feel free to post ideas for different shows.

I'm sorry if this topic has already been posted, but this idea popped into my head one day. If there was a television network just for nudist what type of programs would be on. Feel free to post ideas for different shows.

Comment

Well, I think we could eliminate the fashion shows....and the rest of the programming would probably be the same as "regular" TV minus the clothing.

Comment

Loxie and Zoot, animated series.

Gary and Barb,
        Be happy in the skin your in!

Comment

Here's a few ideas that come to mind.

I Dream Of Nudie – Series about a bumbling astronaut and his naturist compulsive genie

Get Nude – Series about a bumbling, shoe phone carrying, half witted naturist

Hogan’s Naturists – Series set in a nudists concentration camp

Plant Of The Nudes – Could go anywhere with this

Nude Trek – Series about taking naturism to the universe

Seinfeld nude – The show about nothing…. Literally!

The Nudestones – Prehistoric naturism

McHales Nudist Navy – Clothes free hijinx on the high seas

Gilligans Naturist Island – How did their clothes stay in such good shape anyway?

Hawaii Five - 0 clothing – Tough naturist detective with the catch phrase “strip em Danno… Fashion 1”

Comment

Wow grl66 those are old shows. how about nude fear factor. Of course a nude witch with a nosey neighboe named Gladies could be cool. Or a supernude hero. like BatNude.

Comment

Some very good ideas here. Nudes in the news aready exists so how about:
              Naturists Travel channel
              Nude Theator. The performing arts without restrictions.
              Health and fitness. Workouts and healthy lifestyles promoted.
              Concerts of many variations come to mind. "Stomp" would be my first choice.
              The possibilites for sitcoms is endless.

Comment

CSI: Paradise Lakes.
                Nude Law and Order
                Wheel of Nudeness

Comment

quote:
                  The performing arts without restrictions.
                  To include couples' ballet and figure skating. Heck, even I might start watching TV again!

Comment

Seeing as this topic is almost dead I'll give one or two ideas I've had. For some reason this keeps popping into my head.
                    How about a nudists version of Sesame Street for the little kids. It would still teach children letters and numbers,but it would also teach nudist values. I think this would work, because if you remember most of the characters(Big Bird, Cookie Monster, etc.)don't wear clothes to begin with.

Comment

Hey now, that may just be the best idea yet! How often do we all lament that children are natural nudists until they become brainwashed by society's rampant "body shame" drill?

Wouldn't a nude-accepting children's show be a powerful counter-response to that situation?
                      I think it would.

Comment

This is exactly what is going on in America and an excellent idea!

quote:
                        Originally posted by missouriboy:
                        Hey now, that may just be the best idea yet! How often do we all lament that children are natural nudists until they become brainwashed by society's rampant "body shame" drill?

Wouldn't a nude-accepting children's show be a powerful counter-response to that situation?
                        I think it would.

Comment

They did have a Fear Factor that had a challange with nudity, about the fear of public nudity. The contestants had to stand nude at the end of a catwalk which had a rotating platform for some amount of time, I forget how long, infront of an audience. Most were nervous at first, but after awhile it was no big deal. If I remember correctly, only one rushed to put her robe on, and one girl did a cartwheel on the catwalk after her time was up.

Comment

Here's an idea for a superhero cartoon. I haven't though of a title yet, but the character would be a cross between Superman and Wonder Woman. She is the only survior of a planet of nudists that blew up. She is found and raised my single mother, in the Midwest,in a clothes optional home. When she discovers her powers (flight, super strength, tough skin)she moves to some big city. In addtion to fighting villians bent on ruling the world, she has to deal with how the public thinks of her. Before I forget, being covered up is her only weakness (as if you didn't already know).

Comment

How about a show named WHAT NOT TO WEAR...a show where the hosts take a clothes-minded individual and teach them the proper attire for all occasions, freeing them from their addiction to textiles.

That would be a far cry better than the current TV show by the same name in which the fashionistas really screw up individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X