Getting the word out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the word out?

I have a dilema I would like to share. My Supervisor and I are going to attend a training seminar next month. I County is quick to save a dollar, so him and I are going to share a motel room for a week. I don't like the idea, but it's already set. My question is, should I tell him I sleep nude or not?

Due to the fact I work for the County, I don't like the idea of fellow workers finding out, especially the Sheriffs department. We are a close 'family' so it wouldn't take long for word to get out. So should I continue to sleep nude or 'force' myself to wear something for a week? Again, being he is my supervisor, word would get out fast. At this time, I am leaning on wearing something to bed, just for this trip. Otherwise, if we had separate rooms, there would be no problems at all. By the time the door closed, the clothes would come off fast, but since we are sharing a room, I don't think that will happen. lol

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

I guess my choice would be to wear a pair of boxers to sleep in. No need to 'expose' yourself to potential problems.

Comment

Absolutely wear something to bed that night.

Comment

Find out what the county room allowance is and pay the difference for you own room. Most likely only a few extra dollars. I would not want to room with my supervisor.

garden

Comment

i would not inconvience myself for the sake of my supervisor. who knows, he may sleep nude too. we're all adults and know there are different comfort levels for all of us.

Comment

Take it from a fellow nudist- Wear some boxers to bed. Feel free to slip them off once under covers (assuming you have your own bed of course). Be sure to reapply them before you get out of bed.

Comment

I agree Jeep. To often we get all worked up about nothing. Just appear to be "socially normal" and then use the cover of darkness to return to your normal behavior.

I'd put 10 bucks down saying he does the exact same thing.

Comment

I also agree with everyone above. I would definitely bite it and keep my shorts on if I was in that Situation. People do gossip!

Comment

I did the very same thing , wear the boxers and slip out of them, when I was sharing a hotel room with my boss.
                  Months later, I found out the boss did the same. He then added ,he always sleeps in the raw
                  except for the night we had to share a room.

Comment

Traveling a lot, as I do, I stay at YHA hostels and share a room with others, usually six person rooms, some times mixed (Or co-ed as you call it in the US.), and I always go to bed with my shreddies (Shorts.) on then strip off once I'm under the cover. I always sleep nude and wouldn't change that for anyone.

Pete Knight

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for your advices. I was leaning on wearing the boxers as it was. As someone stated, gossip does get around. Does he sleep in the nude also? Chances are, probably not, but if I find out that he does, then I'll have no worries. And no, we will not be sharing beds. lol My Supervisor is a pretty cool person. We had training a couple years ago, just him and I, and it's amazing how much different a person is, once they are away from the work environment.

Again, thanks all.

Comment

If you need privacy for other reasons, such as telephone calls or computer, or even to study if this seminar requires it, I would pay the difference and get a private room if possible.

Comment

yeah, I pretty much agree with wearing underwear to bed and then removing them while under the covers. If you're discreet about it then it shouldn't pose a problem.

Comment

Since you asked

Since you asked here, and not at home, I assume what I have to say won't make a difference, but I'm going to tell you anyway.

I wouldn't "push the envelope" on this one. You have more than enough freedom at home. You know there are those where you work who would love to see you gone. This may not be something that can "legally" get you fired. But if this got out, those who don't like you would go out of their way to "find" something on you.

Just go with the boxers.

Comment

Alternative to boxers

Hope I am not too late. Try wearing a 3/4 length night shirt. Several years ago when I had returned home circumstances dictated I had to wear something to bed. So I wore a night shirt and no one said anything. The length was an inch or so above the knees and even though I prefered to sleep nude I still got a close feeling of freedom wearing the night shirt. Try www.undergear.com they have one that is similar to the one I had.

Comment

Working...
                              X