No announcement yet.

Channel 4's Diary of a Teenage Nudist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some people it may take a drink or two to get in the spirit, not all people are as inclined to nudity as certainly those of us who visit the board.

What did happen is that she eventually did go nude and who knows, maybe somewhere that sparked something and maybe now she might be more willing oen day to do that once again.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nudony:
      Indeed; my primitive brain hadn't registered the fact that there was probably not just the camera-man, but also a fully clothed crew standing right behind him, just waiting for that young lady to undress. No wonder she didn't take anything off.QUOTE]

The guy in the picture there is me and the camera crew and the director were both female. My fiance didn't feel comfortable going naked, understandably so with the effect that she would be broadcast across the country. I for one was suprised to even find this picture on here!

Comment

The guy in the picture there is me and the camera crew and the director were both female.

Huh?! Are you saying this is you?

Comment

Yes i am saying that that is me.

Comment

Hey Ben! Didn't know you are a member here as well. How are you doing? Hope you are ok.

Comment

Not really posted on here. Kinda took to cats community but haven't really had time to keep up with that as of late due to uni work load.

Comment

Interesting! Have you kept in touch with Bianca or did you meet her solely for the documentary?

Do you want me to delete the pics or leave them? Your call.

Comment

No i haven't spoken to her since the documentary actually which is a shame. It would be nice to know how she's getting on with university and whether or not she got back into naturism. My guess would be no since not only is she now away from the club she grew up in, but she'll be in a totally new environment (the whole fitting in thing etc etc)

As for the pics, I suppose there isn't any harm in keeping them up. So many people saw the documentary (1.5 million in the uk) anyway that it doesn't make a lot of difference. I'm sure this won't be the only site with me on it! After all, i am devilishly attractive

Comment

Originally posted by pyre:
                    Wow!!!!
                    I see there's been a lot of activity on this topic I started, since the last time I made a reply comment. Well, first of all I want to say welcome back to the forum, pyre. To me, you are a very brave man, for inviting the public into your life, for your part in Diary of a Teenage Nudist. You did good!!!!

But you must know that most of us, including myself, are going to ask you a lot of questions, about your experience with Channel4 segment Diary of a Teenage Nudist.
                    I especially would like to know, how has this documentary change you and your fiance lives, since the airing of the show? I also would like to know, have you made any attempts in joining any organize naturist clubs or organizations, since the documentary? The only reason why I ask that, is because most people uaually do, when they have the enthusiasm you had, from your part in the Channel4 segment?

whitestokes

Comment

I've joined YBN since but it hasn't had any impact on my fiance. She's still not into it and I don't think it changed our lives. Just another chapter in it.

Comment

How is it that a person could know, just KNOW, after seeing the title, that the "teenage nudist" in question was going to be female?

I wonder if it has anything to do with women "not into it".

Comment

I've joined YBN since but it hasn't had any impact on my fiance. She's still not into it and I don't think it changed our lives. Just another chapter in it.
                          Yeah, I thought so Pyre. I knew that you was going to join something like that. It was the next step for you and being apart of an organize social naturist group or organization, well it give you a lot of opportunity to enjoy a lot more activities in the nude. By now you should, already know that, being a member of YBN.

Now as for your fiance, give her some time, she will eventually come around. Just keep showing her the good times you are having, with your new naturist friends, at YBN and it will probably win her over.

But Pyre, like I mention earlier, I still have a lot more questions to ask you, if you don't mind answering them for me?

Well my next question to you is, now that you are a member to YBN, I guess you met the other couple that was in the documentary? I am pretty sure they were, also members to YBN. Matter of a fact, they are the young couple on the front cover, of the DVD I brought of Diary of a Teenage Nudist.

whitestokes

Comment

Hi Ben, you are a kind of naturist celebrity in my household now so thought I'd say hello!

Comment

Yeah I did meet them at Five Acres in St Albans, Neil and Bryonee (think that's how it's spelt). Really nice couple! And thanks deejay, I don't really think of myself as a celeb!

Comment

Yeah I did meet them at Five Acres in St Albans, Neil and Bryonee (think that's how it's spelt). Really nice couple! And thanks deejay, I don't really think of myself as a celeb!
                                You know Pyre, I also agree with Deejay-gee. You do have a small piece of fame, from your part in the Diary of a Teenage Nudist. Maybe not in the textile community, but absolutely with in the naturists community and that especially goes for everyone who view the Channel4 TV program.

Just like reality TV starrs, you to can be put into that category. Like I mention before, by you coming forward and telling the public about your naturist lifestyle, I know there is a lot of other naturists, who can relate to your experience.
                                To us, you are some what a naturist celebrity, as well as the other young individuals in the documentary, "except" for the guy at the end of it, who related naturism to sex. With his segment alone, set back naturism for a long time. Bianca had all the right to, feel uncomfortable with him.

whitestokes.

Comment

Working...
                                X