Nudist auditions for American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudist auditions for American Idol

When watching American Idol last night, there was a young lady who auditioned for the show who openly professed to being a nudist and discussed thy joys of singing and dancing while nude.

Of course she did not audition nude, but did make the offer if the judges would do the same. They declined, but took it in good stride and with humor.

The good news is that she sang well, and all four judges sent her on to hollywood! Simon even gave her a little wink after voting yes.

I just thought this is a good piece of PR for nudism as everyone handled it well. Unfortunatly, I did not catch the young lady's name.

I hope she does well!

Did anyone else see this or have any comments?

Interesting. That could actually help her along the way as well. Idol has never just picked people because of talent. Truth is that you can find modestly talented singers anywhere you go. They pick people who have a look, personality, gimmick or presence that a TV audience will respond to. Sometimes they even let downright untalented people in so that the audience can laugh and Simon can rip them apart. Knowing Fox they might keep her around just so that they can use soundbites of her saying "I'm a nudist" and "I'll get naked if you guys do."

Comment

I too watch American Idol . I liked the girl mentioned in the previous post . She was sure full of life . Liked the way she said she would do it without clothes , and didnt get embarrassed or bat an eye. Hope she can help us !

Comment

For those of us who don't watch Idol, here's a link to the clip. Click Here

Comment

Thanks for sharing that link. What a beautiful, young and free-spirited soul. Love her already........

Comment

I agree, Fred. I saw the show last night and thought she'd be quite a spokeswoman for the lifestyle. She has a nice voice and it will be interesting to see how far along she goes.

Comment

She's adorable!

Comment

Lord Drakkus, thanks for the link. It was nice to see that again. A very positive audition.

Comment

Hope she does well, we need more people like this.

Comment

She was a positive for nudism and the panel took it well, except for maybe Kara when she shied away when the singer said she would sing nude if everyone else was. Other than that, I think she will make it at least to the top 20.

Comment

Though a regular viewer of the Idol shows, I missed this one due to work committments.
                      Thanks to Lord Drakkus for the link.

Great clip. Good luck to her in the competition.

Comment

If she doesn't win, then the AANR need to give her a call asap. She is the only reason I will watch American Idol now.

Comment

I think she should visit one of the resorts in California during her time on Idol. It would be great publicity for the resort and add something interesting to the Idol competition.

Comment

Great audition!

She appears to be full of spirit. I hope she does well.

Comment

I could be wrong, but .......

Thought I caught two shots of our gal, as part of the group presentations at the Hollywood auditions for American Idol this evening.
                              Unfortunately, the last shot seemed to be of her being sent home by the judges.
                              But, the camera shots went by fast.
                              I could be wrong.
                              Say it ain't so.

Comment

Working...
                              X