New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

I hope i'm posting under the right topic. Just a note to say "hI' and I'm new here to the Forums. Also new to computers, but not nudism. I've been praticing social nudity for over 20 years. Please bare, no pun intended, when it comes to computers.
    Kate Steele

I hope i'm posting under the right topic. Just a note to say "hI' and I'm new here to the Forums. Also new to computers, but not nudism. I've been praticing social nudity for over 20 years. Please bare, no pun intended, when it comes to computers.
    Kate Steele

Comment

Welcome!!! You will find the posters here to be very friendly.

Comment

Welcome to the forums,it is always nice to have new views of topics here on these threads,please feel free to express your opinions on here and post as often as you wish.

Comment

Hi Kate,

Nice to see a new addition to the female segment. We are still in the minority, but most of the guys try hard to make us feel welcome. We even have our own little section on the forum. If you are interested in getting access to that, you will have to ask the moderators.

Comment

Welcome Steel Lady...good to have you here!

Comment

Hey Steel Lady, if you've been practicing for 20 years, how long does it take to become good enough to quit practicing and become a professional at it?

Comment

I believe Steve Gough could field that one

Comment

Welcome, Steel Lady. You will quickly find you are among some of the most friendliest nudists around. Look forward to your postings.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, steel lady! Good to see a female here for sure! I think all the members agree to that. Nice picture!

Comment

Welcome to the Forums.
                      Rick.

Comment

Welcome Kate
                        We females are certainly in the minority here, but I think our voices are heard! Good for you for sharing your nude avatar. This is a good and very supportive group. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi Steel Lady. Pretty new here myself but great to see more ladies onboard. Welcome.

Comment

Hi Kate,

Another fellow midwestern and female here, glad to see you another woman on here. Welcome to the forums. As has been stated by others us ladies are small in our numbers here but we do exist.

Heather in Kansas City

http://cirrus.kcsky.net/hnc

Comment

Hi kate,
                              Like everyone else has stated,,welcome to the forums from a fellow midwesterner(Columbus,Ohio) Hope i get a chance to chat with you sometime.Where in the midwest are you from? and you have a great avatar!!!

Dennis

Comment

Working...
                              X