cold and too cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cold and too cold

i have to make this short to to internet ishues but latly even though its been under 50 i have been nude hicking. and in the past 3 days i have noticed very very dry skin on my sholders unper legs and mostly privite area's. i am shure other nudist have ran into this beofre. but it is get very anoing. so i am gust asking a solution for dry skin very very dry DRY skin thank you

i have to make this short to to internet ishues but latly even though its been under 50 i have been nude hicking. and in the past 3 days i have noticed very very dry skin on my sholders unper legs and mostly privite area's. i am shure other nudist have ran into this beofre. but it is get very anoing. so i am gust asking a solution for dry skin very very dry DRY skin thank you

Comment

There are many skin moisturizers on the market, baby oil may also be a good product to use. The air is very dry in the colder months so you loose allot of body moisture to evaportation.

Good luck!

Comment

I too hike in low temps (down to 35-40 F). If it is windy you have to be VERY careful about frostbite. Also, hiking when the temperature is near freezing can be dangerous, especially if the temp drops suddenly or the wind picks up.

I haven't had a problem with dry skin, but then I have Nordic blood in my background which may help. My wife does have more trouble with dry skin, she uses moisturizer a couple of times a day. We've found that the specialty moisturizers do not do any more for you than the cheap ones you can get at Walmart, so I would advise you to save your money by trying the cheap stuff first.

Anyone else hike in low temps? I love it when we have a sunny day even in Winter. After hiking for 5-10 minutes I feel warm all over.

Comment

Dear Ethan.
          Note the spelling and punctuation still as bad as ever but we will not worry about that.
          The dry skin problem is something that I get now and then, especially in our Aussie summers.
          The best thing for it is actually cheap Sorbolene moisturiser available easily from supermarkets. It is very cheap, non-perfumed and lasts a long time.
          I found the expensive creams were no better plus all the perfumes and additives in them only irritated the skin more.
          Regards. John S.

Comment

I get the dry skin always also. I like the Vaseline skin care with Aloe..

Comment

My question to you Ethan, are you a smoothie?

If so, get or have your legs and groin waxed. It will get rid of the dead skin and moisturize your skin at the same time. This has worked for me.

If you aren't a smoothie, I would reccomend either a light/thin layer of petroleum jelly rubbed in good or grapeseed or almond oil with or without Vitamin E oil added. These both have worked for me.

Jr.

Jr.

Comment

thank you for your information. but it is like sun burn lotion dose not help. but unlike sunburn it dose not hert but it pells like sun burn. i havent been nude hiking in 3 days and it seems to be clearing up. is there a way to prevent this from haping agan??

and garry i am not a smothie but i have been doing that on my legs and sholders

Comment

I am one who has dry skin throughout the year, but more pronounced in winter when the air is dryer. I use a combination of lotions-one which is hyperallergenic for theface and another for the body. Both have aloe as one ingredient. I find I itch if I don't use the lotions daily.

Comment

Working...
                  X