Just Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious

Why is it that this Forum has pictures of only adults and not whole families... I never see any photos of adult men and women with their children. Children are people too. I was just wondering, I am not some kind of perv or anything like that..... Just call me curious.

Re: Just Curious

My guess is that it is because of the pedophile inquisition going on in society. When people are being put in jail and have to register as a sex offender for life because they had a picture of a 17 year old in a bra in their cell phone, no one wants to risk it. Nudists don't see anything wrong with whole family photos, but there is a witch hunt in progress. Best to play it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Leo View Post
      Why is it that this Forum has pictures of only adults and not whole families... I never see any photos of adult men and women with their children. Children are people too. I was just wondering, I am not some kind of perv or anything like that..... Just call me curious.
      We've discussed this several times in these message boards.

CFI fully supports family naturism, and has no problem with wholesome photographs that show families in nude recreation.

However, CFI is also a business that needs merchant services in order to process memberships and purchases. The companies that provide those services (processing credit cards etc.) do not understand what family nudism is about and that nudism is not sexual. Thus far CFI has not been able to find a merchant services company that will serve any website that allows photos of nudist children. So CFI has been forced to prohibit photos showing wholesome family nudism even though it has absolutely no objection to them. At least until they can find a merchant services company run by intelligent adults.

Ironically many of those same merchant service companies are perfectly willing to do business with sex sites.

Comment

I have an acquaintance who will not look at this ClothesFree website. Regardless of what I say, he is afraid that there are nude children on the site and that he would thereby get into trouble with the law. He does not want it to show up on his computer info.

Comment

Also because there are a lot of nudists who can't seperate family naturism and pedophilia.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppers View Post
            Also because there are a lot of nudists who can't seperate family naturism and pedophilia.
            Please support that assertion.

Comment

You are 100% percent correct here! I think the term "witch hunt" is the appropriate word to use. No one wants to take a chance with this going on. For the entire nudist philosophy and concept, this is a travesty.

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by HabaneroSting View Post
              My guess is that it is because of the pedophile inquisition going on in society. When people are being put in jail and have to register as a sex offender for life because they had a picture of a 17 year old in a bra in their cell phone, no one wants to risk it. Nudists don't see anything wrong with whole family photos, but there is a witch hunt in progress. Best to play it safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppers View Post
                I think Yuppers meant to say "non nudists".

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Palmer View Post
                  You are 100% percent correct here! I think the term "witch hunt" is the appropriate word to use.
                  Look at what happened recently with The Century Project. Frank Cordelle has been exhibiting those photos for over a decade but just a few months ago had an issue with The University of North Carolina Wilmington making him remove all of the photos of under aged girls from the exhibit.

Every few years some Barns & Nobel gets into trouble for having some book with child nudity, but B&N is a big corporation with deep pockets who can fight it in court.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturist Mark View Post
                    We've discussed this several times in these message boards.

CFI fully supports family naturism, and has no problem with wholesome photographs that show families in nude recreation.

However, CFI is also a business that needs merchant services in order to process memberships and purchases. The companies that provide those services (processing credit cards etc.) do not understand what family nudism is about and that nudism is not sexual. Thus far CFI has not been able to find a merchant services company that will serve any website that allows photos of nudist children. So CFI has been forced to prohibit photos showing wholesome family nudism even though it has absolutely no objection to them. At least until they can find a merchant services company run by intelligent adults.

Ironically many of those same merchant service companies are perfectly willing to do business with sex sites.
                    Thank you everyone who gave me some input about this subject. I was just curious about this and thought to ask someone. Naturist Mark as to this subject about Merchant Service Companies I'm not quite sure if those people no the difference between Nudists/Naturists & people having sex... But I do no for sure that Nudists/Naturists have not a thing to do with sex. I guess some people will never learn or just don't care to learn about body acceptance. :confused:

Comment

CFF and CFI might want to check out who www.bebaretoo.com and www.purenudism.com use for their membership sign-up and dvd purchases. :confused:

Just a thought

Comment

I am not too familiar with bebaretoo.com, but I remember I once took a look at purenudism.com and came away thinnking it wasn't so "pure".

I could be wrong.

Comment

Arnabas, you were right.

Comment

It is sad that the present immage of nude children is fraut with pervertion, but itsn't it strange that it is the 'rightous' among us you think nude child photos are perverted. I think they must have very dirty minds to think up these 'pervasious' and 'dirty' thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                            X