X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• act naturally movie teaser

http://www.actnaturallymovie.com/teaser.html

Re: act naturally movie teaser

when is this movie coming out, and where will it be shown?

Comment

Wow. Awesome. But I can already imagine what mainstream media will likely think of this.

Comment

Is this a major production? I couldn't see the trailer because I don't have quicktime and my computer is kind of old so I don't do a lot with it as far as downloads go. I also didn't see this on netflix and usually they'll have a "save" option well before a movie is actually available. It does sound promising from the brief synopsis they gave.

Comment

I haven't been to a cinema in years. I will get this when it comes out on DVD.

Comment

well as it's not due for release 'til the US Spring of 2010...you might be waiting a while.

Looks like it will be an interesting movie. I'd go see it when it comes out if it does come out over here. Might go straight to DVD? I dunno.

Comment

This is great. I also wonder if this movie will ever make it to the mainstream theatre. If it does I am sure that more people would try out naturism. Spring of 2010 is a long time to wait.

Comment

It looks interesting. I hope we get some more info on it soon, this is the first I've heard of the film's existence.

Comment

The plot sounded a little bit familiar , now I know why.

But I'm sure that is little more than coincidence. I look forward to seeing how this indie film turns out.

Comment

Working...
                  X