Good Clean Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Clean Pictures

Hi everyone.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] If you have any good clean nude pictures that your would like to have posted on my web site. NaturalandNude because you website won't let you post them just email them to me at [email protected] I know some had pictures posted here and then removed them for one reason or another. I would like to post some pictures of the different people that visit here. They don't have to be nude pictures just good pictures. No pictures of children unless they are with the parents in a family setting. These have to be nonsexual in nature. Something that your parents would not be ashamed to show to the rest of the family. Or if you have any other topics or links or subjects you would like me to add just let me know..How about you hw or NudeM? Enjoy..Keithmj

Hi everyone.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] If you have any good clean nude pictures that your would like to have posted on my web site. NaturalandNude because you website won't let you post them just email them to me at [email protected] I know some had pictures posted here and then removed them for one reason or another. I would like to post some pictures of the different people that visit here. They don't have to be nude pictures just good pictures. No pictures of children unless they are with the parents in a family setting. These have to be nonsexual in nature. Something that your parents would not be ashamed to show to the rest of the family. Or if you have any other topics or links or subjects you would like me to add just let me know..How about you hw or NudeM? Enjoy..Keithmj

Comment

Keith,

If you care to use this one help yourself.
      http://clothesfree.com/personals/jp.jpg

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
        [qb] Keith,

If you care to use this one help yourself.
        http://clothesfree.com/personals/jp.jpg [/qb]
        Thanks Jon-Marc..This will get me started..Do you want a caption to go with that? A first Name? or Nothing? Anything you want. I think first names are good enough or even a made up name. I was thinking about putting something like "Friends from Clothesfree.com" or "Fellow Naturist Friends" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I'll let you know when I get it Posted. I would like a couple of the ladies posting their pictures..As I said they do not have to be nude pictures. I'm going to put my Wifes picture up there also. I didn't want to have a site with just pictures of me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] .....Thanks..Keith

Comment

Keith,

You can use either Jon-Marc or Jonathan which is my actual first name. Marc is my middle name.

Comment

Hi Jon-Marc..The picture is Posted. Thanks.. NaturalandNude, Friends from Clothesfree.com I just need some more.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Keithmj

Comment

Gee Keith, you and I are the only ones nude there. Of course, I don't care. I doubt if anyone I know will ever see it, and I wouldn't mind if they did. If I was concerned about that, I wouldn't have posted it here. I'm the only nudist that I know of in my family. Of course, not all of my relatives know I'm a nudist, so I wouldn't know if any of them are if they didn't tell me.

Comment

Hi Jon-Marc..I know what you mean..The only one in my family that knows is my 23 year old daughter. She doesn't care one way or another. Most don't care anyway.. I just drop hints now and then about people getting so up tight about someone being nude. Like when my 2 year old neice or grandson have their bath and they runs around with out clothes. Whats the big deal? so their nude..I did sent everyone in my family a picture of me nude sitting on a stool, you can't see anything but you can tell that I am naked as a jaybird. My Dad kept the picture and he teases me about it. I think they know but haven't said anything..When I get my own house I am going to put up a sign that says, "Caution Nudity maybe encountered beyound this point" or "A Nudist lives here" I'll let them know alittle bit at a time. As it is said..and I quote "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." by Dr Seuss.. If anyone has any Ideas on how to let your family know that your a Nudist let us know..Bye..Keithmj

Comment

I just simply told my daughters that I was a nudist and went to a nudist resort. The younger one took it quite calmly, but the older one was shocked! Their mother, my ex, wasn't at all surprised since I never wore clothes when we were together.

My sons-in-law took it rather matter-of-factly as though it was no big deal. Unfortunately, none of them will try it. I haven't been asked any more to babysit either, and they don't want my grandkids to know since it would probably bring up questions they don't want to answer.

Comment

KeithMj,

Some constructive critisism of your web site.

1. Flipviewer is Windows only and that excludes Mac users such as myself and or Linux users.

2. Please add a button to turn off the Midi Music.

3. Not a critisism... I love the Simpson pics.

Eric

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Nude Eric:
                      [qb] KeithMj,

Some constructive critisism of your web site.

1. Flipviewer is Windows only and that excludes Mac users such as myself and or Linux users.

2. Please add a button to turn off the Midi Music.

Eric [/qb]
                      Thanks Eric for the constructive critisism. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I found out about Flipviewer not working on Mac when my Daughter said she couldn't open her pictures..It ticked me off. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] As I just bought the newer program. They have one now that can be opened in PC or Mac, Guess I will have to upgrade..I'll see what I can do about the Midi Music..Thanks..I also found out that some programs will not operate in Netscape either or look the same as in IE..I also plan to redue the site as soon as I gain more experence with the program that I am using to create it..Cheers..Keith
                      I still need some pictures...

Comment

OK I sent you a capture from a vid that is only of fair quality and I'm not at my best...been sick no sun this year so far and winter is acomin. But it is a photo alright. Where are the pics by the way, I've found your juggling pics and the loverly baby stuff but not any submitted shots...

Comment

Hi..The pictures can be seen at Friends Just click on Friends..I just started this a few days ago..So send your pictures

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] hw was kind enough to send me a picture..This is the first picture of the Lady Naked. And it is a Good Picture of her... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

HW you look just like I imagined you....Elery

Comment

Hw...WOW!...Ive seen a lot of Naked Ladies in my 62 yrs...but the photo of you is really special...Are you sure you haven't modeled before...other than your superb job as a role model....Odie

Comment

Working...
                              X