CFF Chat - thanks, it was great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFF Chat - thanks, it was great

Just want to say thanks to a wonderful chat we had last night/late afternoon (thu 8/18)(depending on ones TZ) - we had about 8-9 people and no less than two ladies. And we had lots of fun as well.

It's been a while that we had such a good crowd (at least at times that I am able to login) Thanks. I think everyone enjoyed it (apart from one guy ;-) , so if you are hesistant to join (especially f) or if you get frustrated because the chat seems always empty, just hold on.

Just want to say thanks to a wonderful chat we had last night/late afternoon (thu 8/18)(depending on ones TZ) - we had about 8-9 people and no less than two ladies. And we had lots of fun as well.

It's been a while that we had such a good crowd (at least at times that I am able to login) Thanks. I think everyone enjoyed it (apart from one guy ;-) , so if you are hesistant to join (especially f) or if you get frustrated because the chat seems always empty, just hold on.

Comment

Hey, yes it was a good and funny chatroom last night. Aside from one person, who shouldn't have been there, it was quite amusing. Maybe more people will join in the conversation next time.

Comment

Hell, I sure had a good time.

Comment

Sure wish I had known you guys were in there last night! I would have joined in.

TIP: Whenever you're in the chatroom.. post a msg on the forums saying so.

Comment

>> Whenever you're in the chatroom.. post a msg on the forums saying so

Why?, that would not work because by the time most people read the topic it's old already and the O.P is already long gone.

It is exactly for that reason that there is the possibility to verify if there is anyone in chat by selecting "live chat" from within any topic.

Any functionality that would be useful is to be able to invite any given on-line member to chat. E.g., if I see that PD is on-line and think he may be interested to join, it would be nice to be able to send PD an instant message (that somehow creates a visual alert) "you are invited to join chat now by 'xyz'"

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Naturist4Ever:
              >> Whenever you're in the chatroom.. post a msg on the forums saying so

[quote]Why?, that would not work because by the time most people read the topic it's old already and the O.P is already long gone.

Yes it would work fine.. and it has done so in the past. It lets the people who happen to be reading the forum who would not think to check the chatroom (most people don't) drop in and say hello if they wish.

And just because the chat originator has left the chat doesn't mean others who joined in aren't still there.

I agree that an integrated "invite user to chat" feature would be nice.. but until that is implemented, posting that you are in the chat works fine (I've done it many times).

Comment

Working...
              X