Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just wondering. When you Click on the profile icon of a person, would you rather see a nude photo of that person or a fully clothed photo? I know some would say (none at all) but that is not the question. and they have it set up so you can have a photo. What would you say Nude. or Clothed

I was just wondering. When you Click on the profile icon of a person, would you rather see a nude photo of that person or a fully clothed photo? I know some would say (none at all) but that is not the question. and they have it set up so you can have a photo. What would you say Nude. or Clothed

Comment

Keith,

Some would also say nude or clothed, it doesn't matter which.

Rik

Comment

I have to agree with Rik, it dosen't matter. I do like the idea of being able to put a face with the person though, and yes I would rather see a nude face as opposed to a clothed face (ski mask?). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I find both to be exceptable considering some who post on this bb, prefer to have the world be our audience while in the nude...I being one of them, thanks to all the pervs who visit this website, I will keep my clothes on until I know this site is more secure against them [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm not concerned about people stealing my nude photos. It really doesn't affect me in any way. So what if it is posted on another site? I've already had it happen. I'm still here, it hasn't changed or hurt me in any way.

I figure this is a nudist site and nude photos should be the norm.

Comment

i voted that i would prefer to see a nude photo, but i'm not quite ready to post a full frontal yet. maybe soon. for now, i put up an "artsy" picture instead. anyone know how to EASILY shrink an image down to fit in the avatar box?? i'm not a computer genius.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I decide to ask this question because I was going to Pixelate or blur out my privates (As they are called) But my wife asked me not to put the pictures on the web. I thought she meant because I had no clothes on even tho I blured out the privates. So I took some of me in textiles and asked if these were better? She said that if I was going to put any pictures on the site that because it was a Nudist site that I should not be ashamed and try to hide anything and that I should be completly Nude. I thought about it and do you know, She was right. Men hate to admit when a woman is right, but she was. That is why I use the nude Photos. And this is also another way to get use to people seeing you nude. But I just wanted to see if you really wanted to see Textile or Nude? Enjoy. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] .Keith

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by florida-david:
                  [qb]i voted that i would prefer to see a nude photo, but i'm not quite ready to post a full frontal yet. maybe soon. for now, i put up an "artsy" picture instead. anyone know how to EASILY shrink an image down to fit in the avatar box?? i'm not a computer genius.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                  Hi Florida-David: I use Paint Shop Pro from Jasc There are others but I like this one. That is what I started with, an "artsy" picture. I still use one. I can make it as small as I want but I haven't figured out yet how to get the pictures small enough but still be clear and able to tell who it is or what it is. Email it to me and I can shrink it for you. Chow...Keith [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

florida-david,

I sent my photo to INA. They shrank it and returned it with a URL address to use it as my avatar. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

58 people have voted so far. 56 for Nude pictures and for Textile pictures..I can guess who that one was. But you all probably know who it is. So no names mentioned. But I will give you a hint.."They Like the Fun of Nude Recreation Forum and like to Stu about everything" But we all Love You anyway. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Cheers Mates..Keith
                      My Page
                      My other Page.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Keithmj:
                        [qb]I was just wondering. When you Click on the profile icon of a person, would you rather see a nude photo of that person or a fully clothed photo? I know some would say (none at all) but that is not the question. and they have it set up so you can have a photo. What would you say Nude. or Clothed[/qb]
                        I have posted nude pictures, my take on this is we claim to be nudist/naturists, we should not be ashamed of our bodies if we want to be nude in public, why would we be anyless nude here, this is after all a nudist site. Why not be nude here the same as the places we attend???

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by cyndiann:
                          [qb]I'm not concerned about people stealing my nude photos. It really doesn't affect me in any way. So what if it is posted on another site? I've already had it happen. I'm still here, it hasn't changed or hurt me in any way.

I figure this is a nudist site and nude photos should be the norm.[/qb]
                          Cindiane, A great big I agree, this is a nudist site, be naked, if some one uses this site for some other purpose, they've got thousands of great pictures in the photos of freedom, they weren't afraid to be seen, me too!

Comment

If up to the user whant he or she wants to do.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Keithmj:
                              [qb]What would you say Nude. or Clothed[/qb]
                              Hey Keith,
                              You need another box to check on this pole. I choose "It doesn't matter".

Just a freindly suggestion!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Suntied

Comment

Working...
                              X