Virgina Tech. massacre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgina Tech. massacre

Hello everyone. I know much has been discussed already on this topic. But I would like to say that we should keep the families of the massacre victims as well as the survivors in our thoughts and prayers as they prepare to say their final goodbyes for those who were killed. I am writing to you from the campus of Cal. State University San Bernardino,C.A. They had a huge candlelight vigil tonight on the main quad in honor of the victims which was to be expected. Hundreds of college campuses across the country are doing the same to pay their respects as it is a very emotional issue nationwide and worldwide as well.

Ken Palmer

Hello everyone. I know much has been discussed already on this topic. But I would like to say that we should keep the families of the massacre victims as well as the survivors in our thoughts and prayers as they prepare to say their final goodbyes for those who were killed. I am writing to you from the campus of Cal. State University San Bernardino,C.A. They had a huge candlelight vigil tonight on the main quad in honor of the victims which was to be expected. Hundreds of college campuses across the country are doing the same to pay their respects as it is a very emotional issue nationwide and worldwide as well.

Ken Palmer

Comment

They had a similiar vigil up here at Fresno State the other night as well. Goes to show just how close the college community really is.

Comment

This was a most horrible event. It fills many with deep anger and a feeling for retribution. Yet this feeling is very understandable, it can be handled in a better way.

That shooter did not know what he did. In total ignorance he felt that what he was doing was correct, he was so very wrong. He did not know that. He could not know that for he was more sick than anyone around him knew, including professionals.

Is not for us to judge. That is for God himself. He will do what is correct and do so in his kingdom. We need not condone actions like this and we don't. We need not allow actions like this and if we had known we would not have allowed it. But we are as guilty of ignorance as the shooter for not being able to see the horror in his life he was dealing with. We could not help him, and for this we all suffer terribly.

We all have a loss to over come. Lets go forward in life remembering the good in those we lost, the love we still have for them and tne memories we share. After all, we can take memories with us past the grave, nothing else.

Let there be a future for us all who remain living here on this life boat in space we call Earth. Let there be life, love and support for all.

Comment

All this happened more than 200 miles from where I am, I did not know any one nor did I know OF anyone from there. Yet for days now I have had a massive headache just from this being on my mind.

This has affected me more than I thought it would. Am sure many others share this strain. So sad. Young people just trying to learn for the benefit of all of us, so very sad.

Comment

Now that this is over, all is settled and discussed, we have copy cats making threats of like violance in schools of this area. We have had several counties shut schools down for threat indications of the same kind.

This is mostly kids who do not understand the gravity of what has happened, is ignorance on their part. But that is not to be tolerated for one second, and it is not being tolerated.

Again, it is just difficult to understand the human psyche. We are animals and prove it on a daily basis. Not a thing to be proud of by any means, ever.

Comment

Working...
            X