Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudeinfl
    replied
    Sorry to hear about the end of the relationship but it sounds like it maybe for the best. Whenever two people have such different levels of interet/understanding, a relationship is rarely possible.

I've encountered people who are misinformed about our way of life. My experience is that tere are a couple different type people. The first is one who, although misinformed will give the ifestyle an honest look. He/she may determine its not for them, but they gave it a shot without prejudice. THe second, and your ex-girlfrined falls in this category, are those who simply label us and thats it. Even if they give the lifestyle a look, the preconceieved notions invaribly do not change. I have found that these people cannnot be convinced. They have all te answers and the possibility that they might be incorrect is incomprehensible. My solution, I don't waste my time with them. Move on to others.

Good luck. I'm sure someone better is in your future.

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Rex:
    [qb] Hey, Leo, you're a DJ!
    The centre of attention for an adoring crowd of sexy, scantily dressed female admirers, wildly gyrating to the throbbing rhythms of your sensuous music, as you slowly drive them wild, with pent-up passion.
    Please don't tell me your life isn't really like that! [/qb]
    Yes Rex,
    That's exactly right!!!!!!
    It's fun filled and action packed with all the glamour.... I do it in the nude also..... that's the best way to play!!!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Rex
    replied
    Hey, Leo, you're a DJ!
    The centre of attention for an adoring crowd of sexy, scantily dressed female admirers, wildly gyrating to the throbbing rhythms of your sensuous music, as you slowly drive them wild, with pent-up passion.
    Please don't tell me your life isn't really like that!

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    Thanks for all the input from all of you. The problem that I spoke of has been resolved by her. She no longer is my girlfriend, and my relationship with that one is now officially over.

I have chosen to set that one free, whether or not she follows up with anything against me well that's to be seen. But I would like to thank all of you for your support and replies.

Again thank you all!

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by johny:
    [qb] Leo:

My advice - marriage is the thing people do one or at least few times in a life, so dont grab a first nymph going to stretch You. Because in the result the BOTH of You will be unhappy, while waiting little bit longer to meet the Right one, You will become the most happy couple on the Planet. Hopefully... [/qb]
    Hi Johnny,
    Thanks for your reply. I'm forty-one years old, and I've had many girlfriends in my life. But this one made me feel special. She had all of the qualities that i was looking for. Until I told her that I was a nudist. Well that kind of changed things a little. As far as being married I've never found a girl that was compatible to my lifestyle. This girl lookedlike she was going to be the one... she is very open minded. But I think the whole problem is the daughter only being 12yo. A her being a good mother, If she could just get passed it, or if she would let the youngster decide if she wanted to be interested in the lifestyle that I am involved with. But I told her that I will not pressure her youngster into anything she is not ready for.... Guess you are all right in a sence.... she is not compatible with my and all of you's lifestyle..
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• johny
    Guest replied
    Leo:
    I can understand Your sorrow about lost potentially nice friendship, but, believe or not, nothing good of it anyhow wouldnt be able to turn out, says my experience. Very soon after Your marriage, be sure, Youve even not been able to beep about nude adventures. Never in Your rest of life.

My suggestion is to look for otherhow-minded girlfriend. If I may tell my experience of life, each couple of year You shall meet a nice girls, each next one better as last, and Your task is to marry those You will be capable love from all Your heart lifelong. Nor that mine first wife, we lived 18 year together and grew a 4 children. I loved her body, her spirit, but hate her crazy ideas and way of acting. And she the same about me. My second wife has much better personality and my only sad is that we not met some 25 ago.

My advice - marriage is the thing people do one or at least few times in a life, so dont grab a first nymph going to stretch You. Because in the result the BOTH of You will be unhappy, while waiting little bit longer to meet the Right one, You will become the most happy couple on the Planet. Hopefully...

Leave a comment:

• florida-david
    replied
    it seems to me that if someone is opposed to nudity, that you, as a nudist, would have other huge stumbling-blocks between you. it seems that nudists are an open-minded bunch, i would think if she is so adamantly against nudism, she would be against many other things in your life as well. i say find a good open-minded girl and she will at least be accepting of you being nude even if she does not join you. thank god my wife likes to be nude, though she prefers at home nudity over the group thing. and the truth is, neither of us are super-social, so we enjoy our private nudity more than our several treks to nudist events (we are looking forward to the mid-winter fest, however).

Leave a comment:

• BikeRacer
    replied
    I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible to change some people's mind when it comes to nudism/naturalism. For whatever reason, they won't comprehend our reasoning (??). Being single, I've recently begun going the route of searching for friend's who are like-minded. The mental energy saved by not talking 'til I'm blue in the face for someone to accompany me to a nude beach or resort can be well spent elsewhere. See what I'm sayin'?

Leave a comment:

• Leo
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by FLslimguy:
    [qb] Just curious but, does the girlfriend have issues with her body for some perceived physical unattractiveness?

[/qb]
    Yes she does, she is a little on the heavy side... I think she is beautiful no matter what she looks like on the outside. She is really a warm person to be around very pleasent and very caring. Until nudity is mensioned. Then she's not so nice.

Leave a comment:

• Rex
    replied
    I realise it's hard to move on from a person who you have feelings for, but without compatibility, you've got nothing.
    You can't force her to change, and you have no right to try. You can only invite her to look and listen. She has refused to do that, so you really have no option than to let her go.
    Even if she was keen to give nudism a try, the 12 year old daughter could very well be a problem, in all sorts of ways, so the situation could very well be a blessing in disguise.
    My way is to be very open about my attitude to nudity, and if new friends don't already know, generally they pretty soon find out.
    I do have friends who are very reserved about their bodies, but I respect them, and expect them to respect me, and it works.
    But no way would I attempt to build a relationship with a person like that.
    I hope a lady soon comes along, who you can really relate to.

Leave a comment:

• Bob S.
    replied
    Leo, there are just some people who will refuse to accept the truth. Your ex seems to be ojne of those people. She broke up with you simply for saying that you were a nudist. She is, at least right now, a lost cause. Those people with such closed minds cannot be convinced to change their minds.

Go out and find someone else who is more compatible with you, who will accept you for who you are and not call you a pervert with no provocation.

Bob S.

Leave a comment:

• NuTex
    replied
    Leo,
    I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend reaction to you being a nudist.

A good video I found for my wife was "Real Women, Real Stories" by the Naturist Society.
    web page
    NuTex

Leave a comment:

• R.M.GREENMAN2
    replied
    Leo, If you get a copy of Internaturally, towards the back there are videos/DVDs done by Helios Natura that shows a typical nudist gathering. The people in the video are Eastern European (Chzecs?).
    Basically it is like watching someones' home videos,(boring and no real dialog) but does show people of all size,shapes,ages and genders having a ball with absolutly nothing sexual going on.

Hey! I found a use for that video after all!

If she still wants nothing to do with it or you, there are plenty of women out there that will!

Leave a comment:

• FLslimguy
    replied
    Just curious but, does the girlfriend have issues with her body for some perceived physical unattractiveness?

If she ever visited a true nudist venue, (not a beach with gawkers) she would find MOST people are not fashion models.

And the daughter might find it interestingly UNsexual as well.

But some folks have this "image of perversity in nudism" so engrained that they will never be free or nude...

Leave a comment:

• Nude in the North
    replied
    Only you know if it's possible to change her mind about nudism.
    I have had problems getting certain people to understand nudism too.
    Although I have convinced very few to try it, I have atleast gotten a few to adapt to seeing me nude.
    There are those that will never accept me. One person has refused to even talk to me since I told her I was a nudist. She won't even give me a chance to explain. She had never even seen me nude. She just totally shut me out.
    Your girlfriend seems to be like that. If her mind is totally closed to the concept, I can't tell you how to get through.

Steve

Leave a comment:

Working...
X