Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you self consience about your penis size?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you self consience about your penis size?

As I was growing up and was made to wear clothes, I became more and more self consience about the size of my penis. I'd go to a public washroom with troughs and would go to the farthest point to urinate. Or the guy next to me would look "just a little bigger". In school if word got out that you had a small penis, boy o' boy the ridcule would start. After school was over I seemed to relax and now that I'm a nudist, it doesn't matter at all. We are who we are and should be proud of ourselves no matter what.

As I was growing up and was made to wear clothes, I became more and more self consience about the size of my penis. I'd go to a public washroom with troughs and would go to the farthest point to urinate. Or the guy next to me would look "just a little bigger". In school if word got out that you had a small penis, boy o' boy the ridcule would start. After school was over I seemed to relax and now that I'm a nudist, it doesn't matter at all. We are who we are and should be proud of ourselves no matter what.

Comment

I used to be concerned with myself but after many years of seeing other examples I realize now that there ain't nothin' wrong wit' me :-)

Comment

The size really does not matter. Same with female breasts. As a nudist you can see all types and forms and you notice that the important part of a human is behind the eyes.

Comment

tom,

There's probably not a man alive that didn't wish his was bigger or different in some way. What nudists have figured out is that it just doesn't matter. Big, small, short, long, fat, skinny, shaved, hairy, they're all the same. Just enjoy being nude and letting your body be free.

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

Well, I am conscious of what size my penis is... ... but I'm not self-conscious in the embarassed, intimidated, or "oops!I'm smaller than you" sense.
            If we are lying on the beach nude and your penis is bigger than mine, so what! No need for any feelings on my part.
            If mine is bigger than yours, so what! No reason for any on your part.
            They all serve the same function(s), whether long, short, thick, thin, circumcised, uncircumcised, hung straight, curved left, right, pink, brown, black, etc, etc.
            Personally, I am quite happy with my penis the way it is, right in the middle of normal. I've seen many smaller ones, and it doesn't hurt my pride to admit I've seen several larger ones-- without envy.

This subject comes up frequently from people (guys) new to nudism. And I guess there's nothing wrong with that. To me, it just seems that it is a concern that goes away with a little nude experience, meaning that you'll eventually see a lot of variations in penises, just as you do in other body parts. It just becomes a fact of life to you, and you don't think too much about it.
            It seems to me that if showers (without cubicles) after gym class, or the once-common nude swim classes were still the general rule, all boys would fully realize all the above facts by the time they complete high school, and know that it should be basically a non-issue to most people.
            I guess that is the long and the short of it!

Comment

I can honestly say I never gave it much thought. I'm grateful it works the way God intended and that's really all that matters. Nuff said. Rick

Comment

I have never ever ever even thought bout it at a N place like Cypress or other places my family has been to. Im normal i guess pretty much but like was said i think chics think about their size too and its not right.

Comment

quote:
                  Are you self consience about your penis size?

Not until you asked!

-Mark

Comment

I have never been concerned with the size of my penis. I am normal average size and that is fine with me. If it feels great to me then size is of no consequence. If a lady friend has no complaints then that again is of no consequense.

Penis size is not a measure of a man anyway. What substance of character there is represents the man.

Comment

I used to be self conscious, but that disappeared years ago, after seeing others smaller. From then on, I didn't care. Afterall, I have three kids, so I guess it did what is was supposed to do.

Comment

No.

Comment

Just a lil' embarrased when it stole a jeep and took off to Tijuana. But that was years ago

Comment

I have no problem with my penis at all. Never thought I would say that on a public forum....lol

quote:
                            Originally posted by nacktman:
                            No.

Comment

Maybe if someone offers a million $$$ prize for having the biggest one, it'll become a bigger issue?!

Comment

Working...
                              X