Nude headstands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude headstands!

The last time I was at Little Beach on Maui, there was a nude man there who stood on his head a couple of times for several minutes each time.

Picture this in your mind. Do you think that what he was doing was acceptable behavior at a clothing-optional beach?

If not, would your opinion be different if you knew that this was part of a yoga routine.

Gary

The last time I was at Little Beach on Maui, there was a nude man there who stood on his head a couple of times for several minutes each time.

Picture this in your mind. Do you think that what he was doing was acceptable behavior at a clothing-optional beach?

If not, would your opinion be different if you knew that this was part of a yoga routine.

Gary

Comment

I see no problem with someone standing on there head at a CO beach.

Comment

It's a whole lot better than if he was standing on someone elses' head.

I feel that anything you can do with clothes on should be acceptable behavior at a nude beach.

Now if he hooked his ankles behind his neck and rolled around like a beach ball, I'd have to give a second look.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Steve

Comment

Oh no no... I can think of lots of things I could do with my clothes on that wouldnt be acceptable naked at a CO beach . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh no no... I can think of lots of things I could do with my clothes on that wouldnt be acceptable naked at a CO beach . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm talking about respectable behavior.
              Since Nudists don't relate Nudity with Sex then one would assume that I didn't mean sexual acts.

Steve

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by outdoorbare:
                [qb]Oh no no... I can think of lots of things I could do with my clothes on that wouldnt be acceptable naked at a CO beach . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] [/qb]
                For example?

Rik

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Gary Naturist:
                  [qb]Do you think that what he was doing was acceptable behavior at a clothing-optional beach?[/qb]
                  Hmmm! I'm puzzled as to why you should ask this question as it appears to imply that the simple act of standing on your head could be construed as unacceptable behaviour. Given your interest in understanding the apparent links between nudism and sex I guess you're assuming that some people may think that such a thing is sexually provocative but it beats me.

Rik

Comment

I think Gary's been standing on his head too much... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Rik: You're right. I'm wondering if nudists think that it's sexually provocative.

I'm probing to see whether nudists really do regard the genitals as just another body part, requiring no element of modesty.

Gary

Comment

I'm glad someone finally brought up this subject. It's very difficult for me to talk about but I feel I need to get it off of my chest.

For years I was a closet headstander. There, I said it. Right after school I would run home, shut myself in my room, and stand on my head. I'd do it for hours when my parents weren't home. Once, they came home unexpectedly and caught me. My mother was completely embarassed and could only sit quietly while my father scolded me. He told me the usual, "You'll grow hair on your feet", "It's not biblical", etc. He even told me that if he caught me again he'd take me outside and make me stand on my head for all of the neighbors to laugh at.

I felt very guilty and stopped for years. Although I thought about it a lot, I obeyed my parents and didn't stand on my head again until I moved into my own place. Then, one day, I was surfing the net and happened across a picture of someone standing on their head. All of the old feelings rushed back in. I soon found a group of headstanders and joined them whenever I could get away from my job. I'm still afraid that someone at work will find out about it but I've practiced what I would say several times. Hopefully I'll never have to talk to them about it. I doubt if they'd understand.

Anyway, it's good to finally find a group where I fit in and I can know that standing on my head is not wrong. Anyway, if God had intended for us to stand on our heads, we'd be born that way, right? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

bg

Comment

Brainyguy,

LOL, you're just a sicko that needs treatment.

Rik

Comment

i like to stand on my head, but i never could get up the courage to do it nude in front of others. you guys have encouraged me so much with your elequent words, that i will go to haulover this weekend and try it and see what happens. at least if i get an erection, it will aim down and no one will get offended?!?

actually, what is this all about? why would any nudist get offended at someone doing a head stand at a nudist event?? sounds like he practices yoga and is doing really well, and should be applauded!!!

Comment

Wait a minute... maybe we've got this all wrong.

EXACTLY which head was this guy doing the headstands with?

Gotta admit, though-- if it's NOT the one we all thought it was, that's pretty impressive...

Comment

Working...
                              X