Nude Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude Community

Does anyone know of any nudist apartment/condo complexes?

Would you move into a nudist complex that also had employment and recreation? Maybe a web based business like Google or Craig's List, so you could be nude 99% of the time in a like minded community. Would you move from your current job/residence?

Would you move into a nudist complex that also had employment and recreation? Maybe a web based business like Google or Craig's List, so you could be nude 99% of the time in a like minded community. Would you move from your current job/residence?

Comment

I'd love to live/work in such a place. There's be so much less to worry about. I've read of people trying to create towns like that but not much more than their idea stages.

quote:
      Originally posted by Frodo:

Comment

A long time ago, in the late 70's or early 80's there was a story on "Eye on L.A." about a nudist apartment complex in Los Angeles. I don't think it exists today. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Comment

I remember readinga bout a nudist apartment complex in Nevada, but that has been sold many years ago

Comment

The nudist apartment was more of a sexual environment. Nudism was acceptable in the building and pool area but was more sex oriented than nudist.

They had a list on the wall where you could post your name if you were interested in sex and then those who wanted to could respond.

This turned out to be a mostly male populated aparment so you can see where that went.

Comment

I remember some nudist apartment complexes in the 70's but can't remember where. Seems like they went out of business for whatever reason or were sold and the new owners changed the format.

If I was just renting, perhaps such a complex would be something I might live in, but for economic reasons, it is usually better to buy.

Comment

That would be awesome!

Comment

quote:

Sure.

They are all located at nudist resorts.

Seriously, a fair number of people live year round at nudist resorts, even up here in the midwest. I know at least a dozen people who do so.

If only my job was within commuting distance, so would I.

-Mark

Comment

Didn't Jon-Marc go and live in a nudist complex/village in Florida ?

JAMES

Comment

I heard that there was a C/O apartment complex in or outside of Las Vegas. Apparently the owner is a nudist, and nudity is allowed anywhere within the complex. But I have no idea whether this is a reality or a nudist urban legend.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Frodo:

There are communities like that.

Paradise Lakes is one. Caliente is another.

Many people live year-round in nudist parks and resorts - all over the country.

If you have an at-home business, you can take it to a residential nudist community.

Comment

Hello all,

On the Nudist-Resorts.org forum, VealJ talks about helping to start the Club Fieldstone Nudist Apartment Complex in Houston in 1983. There's more detailed information on this Yahoo! 360° page.

There's also a guy named Michael Bluejay, who says he "... lived in Austin's clothing-optional apartment complex (New Manor Apartments and then Cameron Hills Apartments) ..." and "(The apartment complex was later sold and is no longer clothing-optional.)" on his web site.

Take Care & Live Bare,
                          David

Comment

Working...
                          X