Are you the only one nude at home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you the only one nude at home?

Are you the only nudist at home? or is it also a spouse,family member,etc?Your thoughts.
    Last edited by westernnude; 08-20-2010, 09:15 PM.

Re: Are you the only one nude at home?

Mrs. Landlord and I are nude in the evenings, mornings, and most of the day on weekends. Sometimes we even take the collars off our 3 dogs so they can feel free also. LOL

Comment

I am the only one nude at my house. My partner is not into being nude, but worries something is wrong if I happen to have clothing on! If I have other nudist friends over, he will tend to go hide in his office, as he feels outnumbered.

Comment

Yes, I am the only naked one in the house. My wife wants nothing to do with nudism and is rarely nude. I am nude on a average of 20 hours per day much to her disgust. I only dress when absolutely necessary.

Comment

My wife might practice nudity when nobody else is home, but for the most part, I am the only practicing nudist in our household. Granted, she has visited nude beaches with only the two of us and has skinny dipped when the house is empty, but as far as roaming the house totally nude, it's only me.

Comment

Yes I am, sorry to say. I need to select my nude time carefully since no one else is remotely interested. That said, I have got the wife onto several nude beaches with me and she enjoyed it.

Comment

Unfortunately I am the only nudist in the house. My wife doesn't object to my being nude around the house most of the time unless she thinks I wander into an area I can be seen. She uses the hot tub and pool nude if we're home alone and has on very rare occasions stayed nude after a swim. She will absolutely have nothing to do with social nudity.

Comment

Unfortunately I am the only one nude in my apt, I have no soul mate and I love it no one to answer to, or needs approval LoL, I have nudist friends that occasionally come by, but the timing is bad with the different hours we work, but we try and set up a day to meet up at the beache or at a resort and we have a great time.

Comment

yeah, generally I am the only nude one wandering around our house. My wife is becoming more acceptable of this choice of mine and has on occasion joined in with me. She enjoys lounging nude in the bedroom after the shower but will put on a coverup when she decides to wander out to the rest of the house. She will check with me before coming home with guests to ensure that they do not walk in on me while naked. It took a while for her to accept that the only reason I was wandering around naked was because I liked to be naked, when I first started to do so she thought that I was "up to something". But now she understands that I just like to be nude. We have gone to nude beaches while on vacation together but she is not interested in going to a resort or hanging out with others nude. We are contemplating putting in a pool and she made the comment that when we do so we will have to figure out a way to block the view from others because she knows that I will be out there lounging nude and she does not want privacy fencing around the pool. So she understands that I enjoy nudity, and is accepting of my choice, but she does not want to be nude as much as me and I accept that.

Comment

Sadly yes I am the only nudist in my family and can't walk around nude freely outside of my room if anyone else is home.

Comment

Thankfully no. My wife and I are nude at home all the time. We raised our kids nude, so they were nude as well growing up. It's a great way to live!

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!

Comment

yes i am unfortunately, my wife is never nude except when she is taking a shower or bath or changing.

Comment

Originally posted by jandatxnude View Post
                          Thankfully no. My wife and I are nude at home all the time. We raised our kids nude, so they were nude as well growing up. It's a great way to live!

Barefoot-n-Nude in Texas!
                          My compliments to you. Nudity at home among all family members is not only more comfortable and healthier,it promotes positive self esteem,better communication and less anxiety.It's simply the correct way to live.

Comment

My wife is a bigger home nudist than I am she is always nude in the house, of course she spends more time there than I do. We raised our kids in a nudist home and one of our grand kids is a nudist as well, we took care of her for a while so she is almost like one of our kids. She still comes to spend summers with us and we go to the nudist club every other weekend during the summer. I would love to live full time in a nudist resort but currently I am a home owner and I just don't see the house selling in this market. Hope the housing market makes a bit of a recovery in the next year so I can try to live my dream.

Comment

Well yes I am the only one. While my wife will remain nude for a few minutes while getting ready for the day she just doesn't enjoy being nude and just lounging around. She has told me that there are just certain people who shouldn't be seen nude and this relates to her own body image issues (only the young fit and beautiful should be). She is getting moe tolerant of my nudity and so is the last child remainig at home. Ohwell perhaps one day they will join me I have not given up hope.

Comment

Working...
                              X