Good evening once again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening once again!

Hello everyone. I just logged on and I hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. As I have mentioned many times before, I reside in Southern California. We are having a series of large brush fires out here since the annual autumn winds called Santa Anas began blowing yesterday. The television stations have been covering them almost nonstop. Please wish us the best of luck in getting these monsters under control. I know this is not regular nudist chat or talk,, but I just thought I'd throw that in there. Thanks!

Ken Palmer

Hello everyone. I just logged on and I hope everyone is having a pleasant evening. As I have mentioned many times before, I reside in Southern California. We are having a series of large brush fires out here since the annual autumn winds called Santa Anas began blowing yesterday. The television stations have been covering them almost nonstop. Please wish us the best of luck in getting these monsters under control. I know this is not regular nudist chat or talk,, but I just thought I'd throw that in there. Thanks!

Ken Palmer

Comment

Good evening Ken. Yes I am having a good evening. Spent the day au natural, did some painting, yardwork and had to stay close to home because I was on standby for those fires you mentioned.

Lots of my fire buds are on the line and tomorrow I go out to relieve them. We should have a handle on the Calabassas fire tomorrow if the weather holds.

Wish us luck.

FireProf

Comment

Hey FireProf. I forgot you are a firefighter. How are you feeling? I hope you are not too exhausted. I can imagine wearing that heavy uniform,mainly the coat, and carrying all of that gear(including the hoses) must be murder in all this heat. I don't know how you guys do it. I have nothing but praise for all of you though! But please be careful because I have read too many stories of firefighters getting hurt or burned when the wind direction changes on them or something equivalent. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Are you anywhere near the huge Chatsworth blaze out of curiosity?

Ken Palmer

quote:
        Originally posted by FireProf:
        Good evening Ken. Yes I am having a good evening. Spent the day au natural, did some painting, yardwork and had to stay close to home because I was on standby for those fires you mentioned.

Lots of my fire buds are on the line and tomorrow I go out to relieve them. We should have a handle on the Calabassas fire tomorrow if the weather holds.

Wish us luck.

FireProf

Comment

Fireprof, lots of luck to you and your firefighting buddies. I know you guys go through this several times each year. Take care let us know how you are coming along. If you get to chat with Prof, please have her relay any messages you wish to share.

Comment

yes - they too are a concern and we wish all our nudist friends and textiles alike all the best out come. anything we can do to help we're just a click away. if nothing else moral support.

Comment

Working...
            X