28/female newbie in FL ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28/female newbie in FL ;)

hey everyone...i would love to meet some new people in florida! ive been recommended to start doing some "indoor nudism" with experienced nudists to get me more comfortable. if anyone would like to talk, let me know

xoxoxo

Re: 28/female newbie in FL

Welcome to our site and hope you enjoy your time here, as well as meet some nice nudist to talk with.
    Nudeinbama

Comment

It looks as though you're in one of the best area's in the country to become a nudist. lots of resorts close by. And a great beach or two on the east coast.
      Nudeinbama

Comment

From one Floridian to another, welcome! What prompted you to make CFI your definitive choice?

Comment

Hello sweet_nude. Welcome to our forum here. I do wish you the very best of luck in meeting new members of the nudist community in your area. I kind of started out the same way you did in regards to "indoor nudism" among other nudists. Being no one in my family is a nudist and that they don't endorse or embrace the nudist lifestyle, it sure was difficult for me to get my foot in the door sort of speak. Anyway,I once again welcome you to our group and I hope that you will meet and get acquainted with nudists that you are seeking. Take care!

Ken Palmer

Originally posted by sweet_nude View Post
          hey everyone...i would love to meet some new people in florida! ive been recommended to start doing some "indoor nudism" with experienced nudists to get me more comfortable. if anyone would like to talk, let me know

xoxoxo

Comment

xoxoxo
            Sorry, not biting..

Comment

Welcome! From some one who lives just a little north of you.

Comment

xoxoxo
                I just started being a nudist this year in 2011 but I'm not in florida but we can be friends and meet still if I can go to florida! I go indoors and in the backyard everyday now haha.

Comment

Welcome Sweet_nude. I don't live in the US let alone Florida, just wanted to say hi and welcome CFF is fun lots of interesting people here.

Comment

I feel that I should welcome the new members more often then I have, especially when they post a hello and state that the are new. That being said, welcome sweet_nude, hope your stay here is a pleasant one, and hope that this is not your only post, we need more women here.

Comment

Welcome to the site hope you stay awhile and dont get scared off. Look forward to hearing of your progressin future posts . Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X