No announcement yet.

Which of you have had nudist neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lived in a plethora of differnet apartments, houses and whatnot and have had a nudist couple as neighbors once and a female who was very comfortable topfree. I was able to spend time with all of them in a clothes free setting.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Orangexcalibare:
      I have lived in a plethora of differnet apartments, houses and whatnot and have had a nudist couple as neighbors once and a female who was very comfortable topfree. I was able to spend time with all of them in a clothes free setting.

Our both summerhouse neighbors swim naked in the like us.

Comment

I have a neighbor or two that I think could be persuaded to participate in some social nudity. One, a female, told me I look good in my bathing suit working around the yard, but that she thinks I should wash my car naked.

Comment

nkdg

sounds like you should invite her over for a naked carwash???

Comment

Maybe this question should be asked of my four neighbors, for I am the nude neighbor. Up until now, nothing has been said, going on five years.

Comment

Saw a young lady (late 20's) at our local nude beach & thought she looked familiar. A few days later I was walking my dogs & she came out of a house across the street from me & remarked that the dogs were cute. Didn't say anything but hello to her, but knew she was the one I'd seen nude at the beach (haven't really spoken to her much, but have been friendly with the parents the entire time I've lived here).

Comment

I used to have neighbors on one side of my house who were not nudists but were frequently nude in their backyard. I frequently visited as they had a nice pool! Unfortunately after 6 years they moved. The neighbors on the other side have, so far, been definitely non-nudists! The house is now for rent so I will have to see who moves in. In any case I am putting up a new privacy screen on that side.

Comment

I live on a farm where nudity cannot be seen by anybody. A friend on a nearby farm I know goes for nude walks on his farm but I havn't had the opportunity to suggest that he comes to our place and we go for a walk together. If the opportunity arises to make the suggestion I will not miss it.

I am not sure about his wife , I feel she may opt out.

I think a summer lunch party (by the pool) may help to set up a suitable time to make the suggestion.

JAMES

Comment

Hey, good luck, James.

Hope you get the nude walks set up. Kept wishing that I'd see someone else nude walking the trails I've made along the creek. There is a new set of college students renting the place next door. This group hasn't been out on the lawn at all. The last group was 4 girls. One would wear a very skimpy bikini, but not nude.

One neighbor came by a couple years ago to check out what we'd done to the place (he'd been there and knew the previous owner). He was walking with his dog down the driveway. I saw them leaving from near the house. I yelled, "Hank". No answer. Yelled again. Still no answer. Finally, I yelled, "Bud" (Bud is his dog). Bud stopped, and Hank turned around. By that time, they were half way down the driveway where I went to them.

So, we stood there talking a while, me naked. Asked him whether he wanted to see my trails. We took off with me ahead showing him the trails.

Said he was interested in joining me. Never happened.

Comment

I've not had any nudist neighbors, but ALL of my neighbors have.

Comment

I will have to offer to wash the neighbor's car, free, naked!

Comment

quote:
                          I've not had any nudist neighbors, but ALL of my neighbors have.

Ditto, Shay !!

Comment

A few days ago my neighbour added another foot to the 5ft fence between our properties, so I thought he could be a nudist as well.
                            But when I looked over the fence while trimming the honeysuckle, I saw that his backyard was quite exposed to the view of his neighbours, so the upgrading of the height of the fence was to keep the view of the naked me out rather then the view of his bare body in his own yard by me.

So my textile neigbour has me as a nude neigbour

Comment

no nude neighbors here. in fact i've only met one other male from town here while at a nudist lodge. he was not very socialble so i left him to himself.

Comment

No nudist neighbours close by though there is an elderly couple further down the road, but I don't know them personally. All are very friendly, but no nudists.
                                Not sure if I've been seen by any of them, apart from one occasion in the summer when I came face to face with a young woman neighbour as I came out of the garage. She had come to see my wife and I'd not expected anyone around at that time. She's still friendly and doesn't seem fazed by the experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X