No announcement yet.

Which of you have had nudist neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guys next door are always naked by their pool. They know we can easily see over the fence from the second floor. We have them over for dinner and drinks. It is a pain when leaving their home to put on clothes to leave one fence just to walk a few feet to another one.

Comment

One of the neighbours accross the street admitted she sometimes does her housework in the nude - only on the second floor however. I suspect other neighbours are nude in the shower lol.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Matt King:
        The guys next door are always naked by their pool. They know we can easily see over the fence from the second floor. We have them over for dinner and drinks. It is a pain when leaving their home to put on clothes to leave one fence just to walk a few feet to another one.

I had some guys next door just like that. We took some boards down from the fence to make an access so I could go to thier pool and they could visit here. It was fun.

Comment

it would be great to have nudist neighbors, there would be no worries if they saw you outside in the buff

Comment

Nudist neighbours would be my dream come true!

Comment

Nude neighbours? I wish ! Would make it so much easier for me to be nude too!

Comment

I don't think so!!

Comment

I suspect I had such one once in the past. But sad to tell I myself wasnt grew up to the understanding me myself; so I never had starting with him a discussion on nudity (I was too shy). Now he had died as being quite old (pulmonary cancer). With him lived a wife and two daughters. Dont know what with them - never had seem them through that window.

He just many times of a day stayed at widely opened window to let a smoking fume goes off from his flat at the 4~th floor. I was living at 4th too, but neighborous house some 50 meters afar within the angle where may be me alone was capable to see him well. Window was very big, 2x3 meters, and low, beyound the knee, so it was obvious about all his glory.

May be his example was a one important pushing force making me re-think about all the things and let to try myself. If his soul have somewhere internet at the Heavens, here are a warm thanks to him.

Comment

Well, Vienna suburb, still with country village elements. In the sixties we learned that the couple right across the street, ten to fifteen years older than we, every year headed for southern
                    camps with their caravan - to have a nude vacation. My neighbor to the left, just our age, often exchanged possibilties around here to go nude and invited us for his private sauna. Now he, his wife, daughter and grandchildren join the neighbos backjards - there is a hole in the fence - on their swimmingpool, nude all together, and the newcomers the street down, computersale and service, - both about 45 - are eagerly looking forward to next summer for again goint to Valata/Croatia, as his wife btold me. And my, was this a nice time 20 years ago, when we met, the bakers wife, the general physician, the local tombstone constructors wife, a gardening device importer,
                    a grammarschool teacher, a leading neurologist - - - - sat together in a commercially operated sauna ! (This all pepped up with village gossip !)

Comment

Working...
                    X