Hi all! I'm new here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! I'm new here...

Just wanted to say, what a fantastic message board! So many people, just like me!

Sometimes when I'm feeling like I just want to get away for a few hours by myself, I have what I call my "secret spot", which is along the Fraser River on Annacis Island (I'm near Vancouver, BC if anyone knows the area). On warm days I go to the very tip of the island and walk down a long boardwalk to the beach at low tide, doff my duds and walk down the shore totally naked. I just love it. There are some logs that have drifted ashore from passing log booms, and they provide me with a suitable sitting (or standing) area, or I can relax in the tall grass. I can literally sit there for hours and watch the tugboats go by, or listen to the sounds of the birds and geese around me, and stare up into the white fluffy clouds. It's very relaxing, and very private.

Should someone come along and happen to see me or perhaps confront me, I would tell them that I'm a nudist and as long as I'm not offending anyone I would continue to be naked. One particular time, I was there and a couple showed up with two teenage girls in tow as I was wading about shin-high in the water. One of the girls let out a shriek when she saw me... but I didn't shirk... I was doing nothing lewd, so the couple and I got talking and I told them I was a nudist. After awhile, the girls and their mom took their tops off! I was very pleased that they weren't such prudes after all, and her husband and I had a pretty good chat. Great day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I hope to be reading more and more about other people's naked experiences, and spending lots of time here.

Get naked!
    Dan

Just wanted to say, what a fantastic message board! So many people, just like me!

Sometimes when I'm feeling like I just want to get away for a few hours by myself, I have what I call my "secret spot", which is along the Fraser River on Annacis Island (I'm near Vancouver, BC if anyone knows the area). On warm days I go to the very tip of the island and walk down a long boardwalk to the beach at low tide, doff my duds and walk down the shore totally naked. I just love it. There are some logs that have drifted ashore from passing log booms, and they provide me with a suitable sitting (or standing) area, or I can relax in the tall grass. I can literally sit there for hours and watch the tugboats go by, or listen to the sounds of the birds and geese around me, and stare up into the white fluffy clouds. It's very relaxing, and very private.

Should someone come along and happen to see me or perhaps confront me, I would tell them that I'm a nudist and as long as I'm not offending anyone I would continue to be naked. One particular time, I was there and a couple showed up with two teenage girls in tow as I was wading about shin-high in the water. One of the girls let out a shriek when she saw me... but I didn't shirk... I was doing nothing lewd, so the couple and I got talking and I told them I was a nudist. After awhile, the girls and their mom took their tops off! I was very pleased that they weren't such prudes after all, and her husband and I had a pretty good chat. Great day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I hope to be reading more and more about other people's naked experiences, and spending lots of time here.

Get naked!
    Dan

Comment

Hi Dan i'm in Ca, and use a wheelchair. I love being free from clothes it is so mush easier to do things. Plus going to resort where I feel as normal as I could be.

God Bless, Todd

Ps. Welcomme aboard.

Comment

Welcome from Denver!!
        The great white south (to you, anyway). Yup, it is snowing again!

Comment

Howdy from Texas. Nice and warm down here.

Comment

Hi, Dan! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Just don't tell SandyK about your 'bit of Eden'!

Comment

Hi and Welcome from Ca.liked your story . Come and join us again

Comment

Great story, Dan. I've always dreamed of having my own little swimmin' hole.

By the way, welcome to ClothesFree.

Comment

Working...
                X