Recurring dream...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recurring dream...

I've had the same recurring dream for years now, one in which I find myself out in public and completely naked. I end up desperately trying to get home, usually overcome with a feeling of vulnerability. I was wondering if anyone else has ever had a similar dream. Thanks.

Re: Recurring dream...

Usually when I find myself nude in one of my dreams there is in initial element of surprise but even it is minimal because folks around me appear to be quite comfortable with my nudity.

Comment

I'm nearly always naked in my dreams, but it's never stressful. People in the dream either don't notice or just take it in stride.

I'm nearly always naked in real life anyway when I am not working or shopping.

Comment

Whenever I find myself naked in my dreams it turns out to be a fun thing. I have to admit that I am never the only one naked. The last one I had four of us were at a naked dinner party.

Comment

When I am naked in my dreams, I am the only one and most people have no reaction, yet, I am trying to find my clothes so that I don't get into trouble.

Comment

Sounds like you still have a foot in both worlds. You believe the nudity is not bad while still harboring guilt for being naked.

Comment

When it comes to dreams it is not being naked that makes you feel vulnerable you already feel that way and the nudity is just imagery. It is not the images in the dream that matters it is the feelings within the dream itself.

Comment

Working...
              X