Naturist massage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist massage

After reading the Starkers topic, I though of posting the following question. For reference, see "elixer-of-life", http://www.elixer-of-life.com, a (yet-another?) London based 'health'club where massages, if you want, are given in the nude.

Q1: say you were at a nudist/naturist resort etc, where they offer a massage. Do you mind whether therapists are clothed or nude, would you prefer clothed/nude, and/or do not mind if nude? Or would you find it odd if in fact you had this option.

Q2: Same question, but now for your 'local' spa or other treatment center. Almost exclusively I guess we expect staff to be clothed (it may even be mandatory), so would a 'naturist' massage where all parties (whether male or female) are all nude just sound obscure, or perfectly logical and 'normal'?

After reading the Starkers topic, I though of posting the following question. For reference, see "elixer-of-life", http://www.elixer-of-life.com, a (yet-another?) London based 'health'club where massages, if you want, are given in the nude.

Q1: say you were at a nudist/naturist resort etc, where they offer a massage. Do you mind whether therapists are clothed or nude, would you prefer clothed/nude, and/or do not mind if nude? Or would you find it odd if in fact you had this option.

Q2: Same question, but now for your 'local' spa or other treatment center. Almost exclusively I guess we expect staff to be clothed (it may even be mandatory), so would a 'naturist' massage where all parties (whether male or female) are all nude just sound obscure, or perfectly logical and 'normal'?

Comment

Q1: Would not mind, have had several as I was nude anyway.

Q2: In California, a licensed massage therapist must give massages clothed or covered in their place of business.

The link in your post is bad anyway even without the coma after the .com

Comment

The answer to Q1 and Q2 is don't really matter to me one way or the other if the one giving the massage is nude or not, I would be though.

In fact, I had a massage this morning at a day spa were she works from a friend and therapist that I work with at the local Renaissance Festival, I was nude, she was not.

It is against the law here for the therapist to be nude...if she were nude she would be a postitute under the law. I was there for a massage for the knot in my back from the festival, not a "good time".

She had no qalms about me being nude and would have liked to be nude herself but she is a professional and she was on her job.

She can always come over to the house and swim in the pool after work...no swimsuits allowed.

Comment

We have our massages done while we are nude. I don't think we'd like to have them any other way after having them this way.

As far as the therapist being clothed or nude, it doesn't matter to us. Whatever makes the therapist comfortable is okay with us.

Our masseuse happens to be a nudist. Everytime we've had a massage it's been at the resort so she has to remain clothed. I spoke to her about this a couple years back and she stated that she'd much rather be nude while giving massages at the resort but by law she must wear something.

We haven't been able to connect with her to have her come to our home and give us massage where she is free to be nude if she wishes. Not sure if we'll be able to since we live about an hour away and it isn't feasible to just call and have her come over.

Comment

It doesn't matter in the least to me if the therapist is nude or clothed.

However, as others have pointed out, the law often requires the therapist to be clothed while giving the massage. This is can lead to some odd situations: at our favorite clothing optional spa (Living Waters in Desert Hot Springs) the owners are normally nude, but then they have to dress to give a massage.

Comment

I only have nude massages in nudist resorts, and the therapist is usually nude too.

Comment

Naturist4Ever

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.elixer-of-life.com/” because it can’t find the server “www.elixer-of-life.com”. Failed to open page

Comment

http://www.elixir-of-life.com Naturist/Nudist Massage Centre in North London

Comment

For Q1. I have had it both ways. At Avalon in W Va, the masseuse was nude as was I (naturally ). When I had a massage here in AZ at Shangra-La, the therapist was clothed. At the El Dorado hot springs, the therapist was also clothed.

I believe that it is also the law that at a regular spa etc that the therapist be clothed regardless of the state of dress (or undress) of the client.

Comment

Working...
                    X