tension between teens and adults..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tension between teens and adults..

i was at sandy hook a little while ago in jersey, and i sensed an odd sexual energy with more mature women and younger men and mature men with younger women there.. any response.. or advice in these situations..

i was at sandy hook a little while ago in jersey, and i sensed an odd sexual energy with more mature women and younger men and mature men with younger women there.. any response.. or advice in these situations..

Comment

What do you mean, exactly?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

i mean that at the beach, older women tend to feed more off younger men and stare more. for example an older big breasted lady gave me eyes the entire time i was there and it made me uncomfortable and i almost got erect at one point..

Comment

This is bad?

I would take this as a compliment.

Afterall, she would only be making eyes if you were good-looking. Doesn't mean you have to take her up on it. Nothing wrong with looking. Maybe she was just being friendly. I personally wouldn't be so worried about where her eyes are. Does it really matter?

If it does bother you, confront her. Tell her how uncomfortable she makes you.

Comment

I think it could be viewed as a bad thing...

If the tables were turned and it was an older man persistantly staring at a young female, we might view him as a pervert. I feel it matters more why one stares and if the stares are intrusive or not. If it is pure admiration of a good build or perhaps even reminisance of an older person of their younger days, that's fine. If it is to fill a sexual cause...it might not be courteous or healthy.

Comment

i think if she was staring too long, than she was out of line. i would ask her politely what her deal was. maybe you reminded her of her son who has since grown and moved to another state. be nice, it was probably innocent....

Comment

Working...
              X