What happened to_____?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to_____?

We live near Poteau, Ok and was wondering what happened to the "River Valley Naturist" club or Shaybare. The link is still on ClothesFree and their web site is still up, but tried to contact them through it and no response. I saw that Shaybare was active on Clothesfreee up until a few years ago. Does anyone know what happened to him? Thought we might start a thread for anyone that wanted to know"What happened to___?" just fill in the blank and maybe someone will know. Thank you.
    WiiDoit
    Bronze Member
    Last edited by WiiDoit; 02-12-2012, 11:32 AM.

Re: What happened to_____?

Shaybare flew from Oklahoma a few years back to visit with us for a week. He was a very nice gentleman and we had a lot of fun. I too, was curious what happened to Shaybare. My wife and he used to share jokes back and forth for a while, they used to correspond, etc. His visit happened about 8 - 9 years ago, just about the time I decided to join the nudist ranks. That was the first and only time we had another nudist in the house and enjoyed it. I contacted another member and he hasn't heard from him either. Someday he might decide to pop in and surprise us. He was one of my first friends when I joined this site. I do miss him and hope he calls, writes, etc.

Comment

Update on Shaybare

Shaybare is still in Shady Point and doing well. I just talked to him on the phone. I told him he was missed in the forums. He said to tell all his old friends hi and he may stop by one day and see what everyone is up to.

Comment

Re: Update on Shaybare

Thank you WilDoit, I sent you a private message. Many thanks and hope to meet all of you one day. We hope to visit Oklahoma sometime and if we do, we will try to meet up with you and Shaybare and have an all nudist meet (lol). Take care.

Comment

Hey gang, it's been quite a while, but I haven't forgotten you. I will try to visit here again often. I thank WilDoit for his call yesterday and plan to meet him in the next few weeks or so. I realized just how much I have missed y'all. Especially NudeM and his wife. My life had changed and I had a lot of personal things in my life I needed to deal with.

Good to be back knowing some of you still remember me.

Comment

Welcome back buddy. Good to hear from you again. We were wondering what happened to you, as it seems you 'drifted away'. lol In any case, nice to have you back and hope to hear from you more in the future. Someday soon we hope to make it your way and visit for a spell. Take care and keep in touch. BTW, HW says 'hi'.

Comment

Mike, your next mission, should you chose to except it, is to get HW back. It was always worthwhile to check the "fun and humor"
              thread when she would post. (Oh, sorry Stu...I meant humour)

Comment

Originally posted by shãybare View Post
                Hey gang, it's been quite a while, but I haven't forgotten you. I will try to visit here again often. I thank WilDoit for his call yesterday and plan to meet him in the next few weeks or so. I realized just how much I have missed y'all. Especially NudeM and his wife. My life had changed and I had a lot of personal things in my life I needed to deal with.

Good to be back knowing some of you still remember me.
                Howdy Shaybare, it's been a while, hasn't it? Glad to see you stop back in here. Remember our visits in 2005? Wow that's coming 7 years ago this summer.

Good to hear from you, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Lake View Post
                  Mike, your next mission, should you chose to except it, is to get HW back. It was always worthwhile to check the "fun and humor"
                  thread when she would post. (Oh, sorry Stu...I meant humour)

I will try. Seemed like that thread sort of died down when she quit coming on here. There have been some others who carried it on, but it didn't seem the same since she was the one who 'invented' it.

Comment

Good to see you are still here also Missouriboy. Hope you and wife are doing OK.

I agree- it would be nice to see HW posting. She always brought great wit and warmth to the thread.

Comment

I will pass the word to HW and let her know she is missed. As far as jokes, she has plenty to share. lol

Comment

I'm not gone just not hanging out here much. I've been busy with the HW duties, more so now than when the kids were little. How in the hell did that happen? Sure was good talking to my buddy Shay on the phone....more voices. I stay in touch with quite a few of the "old" members from the forum. Hope to visit here a little more often but no promises. Life has a way of getting in the way of fun. CYA

Comment

Looks like some of the "oldies" are coming out from hiding. Welcome back all. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X