Hank Williams Jr.s song "Buck Nekkid"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hank Williams Jr.s song "Buck Nekkid"

I'm trying to put together a C.D. of nekkid songs I find here and there and presently have two, found through INA.
    My question is, Does anyone have any knowldge of the song "Buck Nekkid" by Hank Williams Jr? I have heard it several times on Natural Radio Online,but I can't seem to get connected to them anymore on my computer and haven't found the song anywhere else to ,Legally, download. Its really a pretty cool nudist song. Any help would be appreciated. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I'm trying to put together a C.D. of nekkid songs I find here and there and presently have two, found through INA.
    My question is, Does anyone have any knowldge of the song "Buck Nekkid" by Hank Williams Jr? I have heard it several times on Natural Radio Online,but I can't seem to get connected to them anymore on my computer and haven't found the song anywhere else to ,Legally, download. Its really a pretty cool nudist song. Any help would be appreciated. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

There was indeed a song by Hank Jr. called Buck Naked it was released in the late 70s to early 80s I think it was a B side recording on the old 45 rpm records possibly the flip side of Family Tradition, contact me and I will try to put you in touch with him.

Comment

Don't forget the song "The Streak" lol

Comment

"The Streak" lyrics on
          http://www.raystevens.com/SongLyrics/StreakLyrics.html

Comment

dont forget about the nekkid monday band,,the worlds only touring nudist rock band !! music by nudists for nudists about nudism ! see web link on front page of this site..later shane

Comment

Thanks Rex for the lyrics of the streak, had forgotten all the words. Looking forward to the list that gets compiled here.

Comment

Hi Shane,
                When are you coming to Australia?

Comment

hello rex i may be coming over sooner than you think just not with my band lol..im working on a road mgr position with the "sweatfest tour 2004" it will be c&c music factory,snap and the k.l.f. there an extensive leg of the tour in australia..i dont have all the details yet but ill let you know when i know.later shane

Comment

Another naked song by one of the big lady stars of country music is "Naked In The Rain" by Loretta Lynn. It has been out for some time and can possibly be found on one of her albums.

Comment

Working...
                    X