Question for the seasoned nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the seasoned nudists

I will be going to my first nude camp ground this weekend and I was woundering about somthing,mabye one of you could shed some lite on it!This is a new place in Maine
    not many know about as of yet, as they are stiil in the development stages,In speaking with the owners ,they told me to be sure that I bring plenty of bug spray for early morning and evening,thats not a problem at all .My question is what is applyed first? bug spray or sun screen?and why so in that order?I have a real good base tan from tanning at the local textile beaches and my deck,but there are areas that will be being exposed to the sun for the first time in a long time and I wouldnt want a bad experance!
    Any and all help will be appreciated!

I will be going to my first nude camp ground this weekend and I was woundering about somthing,mabye one of you could shed some lite on it!This is a new place in Maine
    not many know about as of yet, as they are stiil in the development stages,In speaking with the owners ,they told me to be sure that I bring plenty of bug spray for early morning and evening,thats not a problem at all .My question is what is applyed first? bug spray or sun screen?and why so in that order?I have a real good base tan from tanning at the local textile beaches and my deck,but there are areas that will be being exposed to the sun for the first time in a long time and I wouldnt want a bad experance!
    Any and all help will be appreciated!

Comment

Hi, I'm Jon-Marc. I always apply the sunblock first and then the bug spray. You want the sunblock on your skin to protect it. The sunblock might cover up the bug spray so that it won't be as effective. Of course, that's just an opinion. Have fun and be nude. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree you should put on the sun screen first. Make sure that the areas that haven't seen the sun in a while get a higher SPF than the ones with a good tan. Here's my reasoning for putting the sunscreen on first. It needs to soak in to work. Also the active ingrediant in most bug sprays is Deet, don't ask me to spell the whole name. It is very good at keeping bugs off you but over a long period of time and in high enough concentrations it can screw up your body. So just a good idea not to use anymore than you have to and not for any longer than you have to either. Follow the directions on the lable and you will be fine. They also make a suncreen with insect repellant in it but I wouldn't use it all day long for the same reasons. Good luck and have fun.

Comment

Thanks guys for the info!As always this fourm has been helpfull! the people here are all so informative I knew that I could get the correct info here!The answers that you gave are exactly what I thought myself,but I guess I needed an other opinion.
          I will let you all know how the trip went when I get back.

Comment

Working...
          X