Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AANR Editorial - Tell someone that you are a nudist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AANR Editorial - Tell someone that you are a nudist.

In the current issue of The Bulletin, AANR President Pat Brown asks that each AANR member tell one person that he/she is a nudist:

"...
    Several years ago Ron Oden, now mayor of Palm Springs, California, but at the time Palm Springs City Councilman, shared some thoughts with the AANR trustees during a board meeting at Desert Shadows Inn Resort and Villas. He explained that if citizens did not personally know a nudist, we offered them no alternative but to form their own stereotype of a nudist. We would have no control over how they typecast us. However, if we put a face on nudism - if they know that you, their next door neighbor, customer, co-worker, some of the nicest people in the world are nudists - then you will be the face of nudism.
    I look forward to a small groundswell and an opportunity to educate thousands of people that there is a nudist in the neighborhood. Each of you is the best public relation program AANR has.
    Share the experience."

In the current issue of The Bulletin, AANR President Pat Brown asks that each AANR member tell one person that he/she is a nudist:

"...
    Several years ago Ron Oden, now mayor of Palm Springs, California, but at the time Palm Springs City Councilman, shared some thoughts with the AANR trustees during a board meeting at Desert Shadows Inn Resort and Villas. He explained that if citizens did not personally know a nudist, we offered them no alternative but to form their own stereotype of a nudist. We would have no control over how they typecast us. However, if we put a face on nudism - if they know that you, their next door neighbor, customer, co-worker, some of the nicest people in the world are nudists - then you will be the face of nudism.
    I look forward to a small groundswell and an opportunity to educate thousands of people that there is a nudist in the neighborhood. Each of you is the best public relation program AANR has.
    Share the experience."

Comment

I've told lots of people.

Comment

I will tell two more peopl Hmmmm whom shall it be???

Comment

Well...........I know that anywhere from 20 to 3000 know on my job alone.

20 is the number I currently work with and they all know that my wife and I are nudists.

3000 is the number of uniformed personnel we have and no telling how many of them know from working with me the last 28 years and from the many others I've worked with that know for sure I'm a nudist.

All my co-workers are probably a whole lot better at telling everyone we're nudist better than we are.

Comment

Since I usually wear a button on my cap,which refers to nudism in some way. It is clear that I am a nudist and most people who know me are aware of that fact.

Doug

Comment

Working...
            X