Camilla in the USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camilla in the USA

Poor girl is trying so hard to fall in the footsteps of Diana, any reaction on this?

Poor girl is trying so hard to fall in the footsteps of Diana, any reaction on this?

Comment

No idea what you're talking about. Could you give us a little more info on the subject?

Comment

Well this should tell me already enough.

Camilla is married to Prince Charles of Great Brittain and they are visiting the USA, right now they are in New York.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nakedjohn:

Not so sure if she's trying to follow in Diana's footsteps. She is just next to and supportive of Charles and his projects rather than making her own mark as Diana did.

Cheri

Comment

Well my opinion is, Diana was so beautiful and it was such a shame to loose her. But Camilla cant always fill something that was done. I just hope Camilla can be as kind as Diana was. We dont know.

Kristopher

quote:
            Originally posted by nakedjohn:

Comment

Pah. Diana was a young woman, fertile but not too bright, that the British royal family thought they could use as a public wife for Charles while he had his fun elsewhere. She ruined their plan by demanding that he act like a real husband, which isn't so outrageous in most marriages but wasn't welcome there. Camilla has a much better chance as (O the shock) they show every sign of actually loving each other--as they've done since they were young, before Charles had ever met Diana. That's the true romance, if there is any. The best lesson poor Diana left behind was that even a dim bulb can burn you.

If there's a link with naturism here, I can't find it.

Comment

Charles and Camilla.
                regards. John S.

Comment

That about sums that up John, GOOD ONE !!!!!!

quote:
                  Originally posted by John Spooner. South Oz.:
                  Charles and Camilla.
                  regards. John S.

Comment

quote:
                    Camilla is married to Prince Charles of Great Brittain and they are visiting the USA, right now they are in New York.

Oh, that Camilla. I hadn't heard about that until you mentioned it. But it really isn't a significant news item for me. I mean it's news I guess but I hadn't noticed it.

Comment

I am an American and the royal family doesn't interest me whatsoever. I do however feel that Diana's death was not an accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X