Cooking in the Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking in the Nude

Anybody out there like to cook in the nude? There's something primal about preparing our food for our basic existence that seems very natural....You do need an apron though to avoid hot splatters [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I really loved that scene in the Movie "Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe" where the Chef is preparing dinner in just an apron. Now we need a TV show of a Naked Chef that is truly naked ....How about it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anybody out there like to cook in the nude? There's something primal about preparing our food for our basic existence that seems very natural....You do need an apron though to avoid hot splatters [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I really loved that scene in the Movie "Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe" where the Chef is preparing dinner in just an apron. Now we need a TV show of a Naked Chef that is truly naked ....How about it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm always nude at home anyway, but, yes, I cook in the nude except for my apron that says "Nude cookin' adds spice to life". I got it from the AANR Web site. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

well, i would call what i do heating food and making salad (no need for an apron with that), but yes always in the nude with the family. i'm still in the naked-closet with everyone else. i can just the imagine the jokes about cutting the sausage, where's the beef, etc....

Comment

Way to go .....Keep on cookin... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Besides cooking in nude, I do about 90% of my activities around the house in the 'buff', to include backyard chores [backyard is enclosed with a privacy fence]. My wife teases me about wearing just my shoes and/or slippers and nothing else all the time.
            As someone else mentioned here, all of my friends, neighbors and close family know to expect that I may be naked if and when they come by. My wife on the other hand is not as comfortable with total nudity as I am. She's more comfortable with a pair of jogging shorts or boxer on and topless. So far I/we have not had any problems. Matter of fact one neighbor tells us to keep our blinds and front door open for her. It obvious she wants to be more of a naturalist, but her husband is still pretty reserved. He okay with her occasional skinny dipping but not full-time nudity. As for family, I think my mother-in-law was the funniest. She came over and just walked in while I was preparing lunch only to find me naked in the kitchen. When I didn't run for clothes she asked me if I ever put on any clothes. My standard answer of 'not unless I have too' and the fact that I continued to get lunch ready pretty much told the story. I asked her if my being naked bother her to which she relpied something like 'not really'. We talked about it for just a few more minutes and since then she's never said much about it. When she comes over [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] and if I'm naked she accepts that as part of me. With regards to cooking, I am careful when cooking anything that may 'pop', such as bacon or heavy liquids. For those times there is an apron hanging nearby.

Comment

I live my life exactly the same way. I don't worry about neighbors since my property is secluded, but everyone knows I don't like clothes. I even have a sign on my driveway. I always cook naked and I always barbecue. Yes, even when it's cold. I don't use an apron, but at times it is advisable to stand back a bit. I enjoy working on my vehicles nude, and have well a equipped shop. I also get more than my hands dirty sometimes. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

New cooking show on Canadian TV...Barely Cooking....Cute website...www.barelycooking.com ...Any body in Vancouver or toronto seen it yet? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup, me...always cook nude. My wife...usually a shirt on when preparing something hot.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I love to do everything nude that I can. Not only cooking but Baking too. I can't wait for this summer when I get to Grill outside nude. Even though my yard is very open to public view,I have created a "Private" area Where I can lounge, excercise, tan, or skinny dip in. I even put the Webber out there so I can cook too.

Do what you can with the space you have.

Steve

Comment

Please see the web site www.nudist.hit.bg!

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by outdoorbare:
                        [qb]Anybody out there like to cook in the nude? There's something primal about preparing our food for our basic existence that seems very natural....You do need an apron though to avoid hot splatters [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I really loved that scene in the Movie "Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe" where the Chef is preparing dinner in just an apron. Now we need a TV show of a Naked Chef that is truly naked ....How about it? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                        If ya have an apron on ya ain't nude! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup! I cook, do dishes, clean the house, pay bills, whatever you can do in the house I'll do it nude when I have the chance to.

Comment

Cyndiann....I feel you can have the necessities on and still be considered nude...such as wearing shoes when walking on rough, rocky hiking trails..anything to protect our holy temples from injury but still feel the freedom. Maybe that is a subject for another thread....What can be worn and still be considered nude? Maybe its already been discussed and I missed it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by HomeNudist:
                              [qb]Yup! I cook, do dishes, clean the house, pay bills, whatever you can do in the house I'll do it nude when I have the chance to.[/qb]
                              This makes it sound as if dressed is your normal state and you consciously decide to undress when one of those chores come up. In your house is there a time when you can't be nude? (it said when you had the chance to as if something is stopping you)

Here in my house nude is the normal state and I consciously decide to dress to go get the mail for instance. I don't decide to cook nude, I'm nude anyway....

Comment

Working...
                              X