Birth Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Order

I was just wondering what everyone's birth order was (oldest, middle, youngest). I'm curious as to whether nudists tend to fall somewhere in the order. I'm the youngest of three and the only one who's a nudist. As the youngest, my family seemed to think it wasn't that big a deal if they came in when I was dressing or taking a bath. My sister, brother, and parents always got total privacy of course. Did anyone else have any such experiences, and do you think birth order may affect a person's attitude toward nudity?

I was just wondering what everyone's birth order was (oldest, middle, youngest). I'm curious as to whether nudists tend to fall somewhere in the order. I'm the youngest of three and the only one who's a nudist. As the youngest, my family seemed to think it wasn't that big a deal if they came in when I was dressing or taking a bath. My sister, brother, and parents always got total privacy of course. Did anyone else have any such experiences, and do you think birth order may affect a person's attitude toward nudity?

Comment

I'm youngest of 3 siblings. No one in the nuclear family except for me has shown any interest in naturism. Privacy and modesty ruled at home when I was growing up.

Comment

I am the oldest of 5 siblings. Number 3 was the first to practice nudism and I am still not "out" with the rest of the family.

Comment

I am from a poor, farming family, the middle of 7, 3 older sisters and 3 younger brothers. I really hated having to wear those hand-me-downs, especially when I got in Jr High School. I had a lot of fights. I could hardly keep them boys off me. lol

Comment

I had hard childhood. I'm in middle of two sisters.

Comment

I am the middle of 5 children.

I hear ya shaybare, I lived on handme downs. It was the worst.

Comment

I am the middle of 3 a younger brother an older sister.

Comment

Youngest of 4, 2 sisters and a brother. My parents were only trying for 3 and I was the accident so all my siblings are 2 years apart and Im 6 years younger than the youngest of the first 3. They all moved out early so it was almost like being an only child.

Comment

I am middle of 7, mary is youngest of 4.

Comment

Steve...you should make it a poll.

Youngest
                      Middle
                      Oldest

That way the system can calculate it and see if one is more dominent.

Comment

Yep...thats me...the youngest of two...a baby boomer baby....LOL

Comment

4 boys in my family. i'm #3 &, as far as i know, the only who practices nudism.
                          stay nude and stay happy---i'm always happier when i'm nude---pahjo

Comment

Middle of 5 here. 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. No one else in the family practices naturism as far as I know but then they don't know I do so really, who knows, others could be and I don't know?

Comment

Oldest of 5 here,only nudist I am aware of.

Comment

Working...
                              X