Hello,I'm Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,I'm Back!!

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm back on line, if anyone missed me. My cable service had been down for over a week. I wasn't off on Vacation or upset with the forum, just locked away from it.It seems like an eternity since i've been here on the forum. I was checking my E-mail at work, but decided I had better stay away from CFF for safety reasons.Good to be back. Now I just gotta get caught up on whats been posted.
    Nudeinbama

Hey Guys and Gals, I'm back on line, if anyone missed me. My cable service had been down for over a week. I wasn't off on Vacation or upset with the forum, just locked away from it.It seems like an eternity since i've been here on the forum. I was checking my E-mail at work, but decided I had better stay away from CFF for safety reasons.Good to be back. Now I just gotta get caught up on whats been posted.
    Nudeinbama

Comment

Welcome Back- I agree on the work email, not a good thing. I always check the board once I get home.
      Ray

Comment

Everybody jealously guessed that you are travelling in some resort

Comment

Only in my mind!! I just thought for as much as I post on different topic's here I'd let you all know I hadn't left for being upset with anything going on.
          Looking around the post,things seem about the usual. guess I'll have to get out and do some freehiking shots and put together an album or something.
          My cable modem died on me and the cable company took a week to get out and get it replaced and back up and running.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

Welcome back, 'bama. I thought it has been a while since you have been gone. Oh well, I'll let you get caught up on missed topics. Welcome and look forward to reading more from you.

Comment

Glad you're back. I understand about not checking the forum from work. I don't do that either. I hate it when I have to travel for work and the only access I have to the internet is my laptop from work. I feel so cut off.

Comment

Working...
              X