Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hello. I am back once again. I am real sorry that I do not post here as often as everyone else. But like I explained a while back, I can only come here from the computers here on the campus at Cal. State San Bernardino. The computers at our local city or county library branches will not allow me access to this website(www.clothesfree.com). And I am certainly not going to do it from my parents' computer in their home. They are strictly against the concept of nudism/naturism, and I need to respect that by not conducting this business out of their home. I personally do not own a computer, but hopefully that will change soon. Once that happens, you will see me here more often. Thank you for understanding and have a very good evening! I will be on here for quite a while tonight.

Ken Palmer

Hello. I am back once again. I am real sorry that I do not post here as often as everyone else. But like I explained a while back, I can only come here from the computers here on the campus at Cal. State San Bernardino. The computers at our local city or county library branches will not allow me access to this website(www.clothesfree.com). And I am certainly not going to do it from my parents' computer in their home. They are strictly against the concept of nudism/naturism, and I need to respect that by not conducting this business out of their home. I personally do not own a computer, but hopefully that will change soon. Once that happens, you will see me here more often. Thank you for understanding and have a very good evening! I will be on here for quite a while tonight.

Ken Palmer

Comment

Working...
    X