Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nude beach vote

Comment

Hello ranul. This is an interesting poll to participate in. Was this poll the result of an actual vote that took place or is this a purely hypothetical situation?

Ken Palmer

quote:
      Originally posted by ranul:
      you live in a town and it has a beach at the river . 2 sides have been arguing over what kind of beach it is . one side what it to be clothing optional and the other side wants it to be swim suits manatory . After many meeting the council works out a comprimse . it well be a clothing optional beach on tuesday,wednesday ,thursday and the other 4 days swimsuits will be required or we will take this to a referundum to decided it in a winner take all vote

Comment

I'd go back to the negotiation table and propose those 3 days and every other weekend. It's not fair for nude use to only be on weekdays.

Nudists have to work during the week too!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Ken Palmer:
          Hello ranul. This is an interesting poll to participate in. Was this poll the result of an actual vote that took place or is this a purely hypothetical situation?

Ken Palmer

quote:
          you live in a town and it has a beach at the river . 2 sides have been arguing over what kind of beach it is . one side what it to be clothing optional and the other side wants it to be swim suits manatory . After many meeting the council works out a comprimse . it well be a clothing optional beach on tuesday,wednesday ,thursday and the other 4 days swimsuits will be required or we will take this to a referundum to decided it in a winner take all vote

just something that i thought of

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by FireProf:
            I'd go back to the negotiation table and propose those 3 days and every other weekend. It's not fair for nude use to only be on weekdays.

Nudists have to work during the week too!

lets say you try to that and the council would not budge on its plan what is your next step for you

Comment

quote:

Go for the three days, let the town see its no big deal, then go from there.

Comment

The compromise of some days CO and some days textile is what the BLM has done with traditional nude use areas. Those who use the area are well aware of what days to avoid if they wish to be textile or CO. If someone does not wish to see the CO group, then they have an option.

I would negotiate that a s a compromise.

Comment

I think that I would take the three days for now, then try for a different arrangement later, or try to have at least one day on the weekend in those three days, like Thrus., Fri., and Sat., or Sun., Mon., Tues..

Comment

quote:
                    lets say you try to that and the council would not budge on its plan what is your next step for you

Before I would accept only those three days......I make sure that they agree to subsequent talks in the future about adding days if it is proven that the naturists held up their part of the agreement.

I wouldn't just settle for the three days thinking that they will automatically revisit or readdress the issue, of added days, in the future.

Comment

I would suggest that yous tart with the 3 days but also go back to try to get the weekends split between the two sides. I do not believe it fair to eliminate weekend nude use when many (if not all) folks work during the week and can only get to the beach on the weekends

Comment

Take the 3 days, it's a foot in the door. Just so those could never be taken away, ever, in writing, in stone....LOL

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Jason Heh:
                          Take the 3 days, it's a foot in the door. Just so those could never be taken away, ever, in writing, in stone....LOL

or the only way to lose them would be if a great number of nudist start to act like jerks

Comment

Working...
                          X