THE NAKED MONDAY BAND!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NAKED MONDAY BAND!!!

hello everyone is me flash tattoo from the www.wbzb.com naked monday show.big things are happening we just syndicated the show on nudistradio.com!! the first nudist radio show ever to be syndicated wooo hooo!! very specail thanks to clothesfree.com for sponsoring the syndication and nudistradio for being so supportive and hospitable..

well heres why i really posted i put together a band theat is ready to tour nude resorts playing all original music and playing nude!! its a blues based shake your booty kind of band.just 3 guys .its called "SHANE GENTRY AND THE NAKED MONDAY BAND" the first 3 released songs can be heard on www.wbzb.com and nudistradio.com tune it in and email your requests to [email protected] . the cd will be released soon drop me an e mail if youre interested in booking the naked monday band or you would like a cd and or more information!! thank you for reading this post and i hope you were nude when you did!! stay naked later shane gentry

hello everyone is me flash tattoo from the www.wbzb.com naked monday show.big things are happening we just syndicated the show on nudistradio.com!! the first nudist radio show ever to be syndicated wooo hooo!! very specail thanks to clothesfree.com for sponsoring the syndication and nudistradio for being so supportive and hospitable..

well heres why i really posted i put together a band theat is ready to tour nude resorts playing all original music and playing nude!! its a blues based shake your booty kind of band.just 3 guys .its called "SHANE GENTRY AND THE NAKED MONDAY BAND" the first 3 released songs can be heard on www.wbzb.com and nudistradio.com tune it in and email your requests to [email protected] . the cd will be released soon drop me an e mail if youre interested in booking the naked monday band or you would like a cd and or more information!! thank you for reading this post and i hope you were nude when you did!! stay naked later shane gentry

Comment

Flash: the band is a great idea. But why have them perform only at nudist resorts? Why not make them accessible to the general public?

Gary

Comment

we really like playing nude and theres alot of b.s. to go through to do that when youre not at a nude resort.renting a hall pre selling tickets,,its quite a nightmare lol.plus we started this band to cater to the nude community with nude terms in the lyrics of the songs,,not all of them though so it dosent get old too quick and such..we have had an overwhelming response from non nudists too but just no where to play lol..keep your eyes and ears open we may be popping up near you sometime soon.. later flash

Comment

The band sounds like a great idea flash. I know several people around Tampa that only perform at nudist clubs too. There are several music festivals at nudist clubs around the country as well. I think there is one in Georgia in September. I could have the location wrong though.

Comment

bump!

Comment

Working...
            X