conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conversion

Has any one here become a nudist by the word of somebody else? have you "converted" anyone else into nudisim? I'm sorry but i've always liked a good nudist conversion story. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Has any one here become a nudist by the word of somebody else? have you "converted" anyone else into nudisim? I'm sorry but i've always liked a good nudist conversion story. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I've converted one friend. I knew she was open minded, and she had said stuff earlier that sounded nudist friendly, so on msn I just asked her "don't you hate pants"? Everything progressed from there. When I come home to visit my family and friends, we're going to go to a local nude beach and I think she might be succesful in convincing her boyfriend to come along too.
      Now I've got another friend that seems open minded, but she came from a really conservative family (like the Flanders), so I might not be able to convince her. She know's I'm a nudist, and keeps saying she might try it someday, but London is a really conservative town, so there aren't many places to go. Oh well, no big deal if she doesn't want to try it.

Namedun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I sailed nude with the gal who bought my boat before I left Singapore after asking she whether she minded. She visited us once in Baton Rouge, but my wife had me promise to keep dressed there while she was around. So I did.

She once wrote to me that she went on a trip with this guy and tried to get him to go nude. He didn't want to. Haven't heard whether she ever did go nude herself anywhere. She now lives in Hawaii, a great place for it weather-wise.

Comment

No [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

...I became a nudist on my own.

...I'm still working on converting my wife.

Fresh Air

Comment

I only have one success story, my wife.

On our wedding night we slept nude. I had been sleeping nude since my freshman year in high school. My wife never had a problem sleeping nude when I was home on weekends. I was still in the service and came home on liberty, but would sleep in PJ's when I was away.

After I got out of the service, she began sleeping nude every night because I was home. I rarely wore clothes around the house and at times she would follow suit. We began talking about naturism and a nudist lifestyle and began allowing our children to be free to be nude at times in the home and while swimming.

We've been married over 30 years now and my wife confesses to have become a 85-90% full time nudist. Her only obsticle with becoming a 100%'er is the weather. I can be nude all the time, my wife has a temperature cut off. I can live with that!

Our children never really became nudist and are grown and have been away on their own for quite some time. They know we are nudists and one has confessed to trying it at home with her husband but has not made the leap into naturism yet. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I've been trying to "convert" a few of my inlaws over the last couple summers.
              One sister in law has spent several afternoons with us out by our pool. She has skinny dipped a few times. But she still doesn't understand what nudism is about.
              My niece (18yo) seemed the most accepting and understanding about it. She didn't mind if I was nude , But she is still a little shy and has hangups about her body. So she kept her bikini on.
              I havn't "converted" anybody yet. But I havn't given up either.

Steve

Comment

Not unless you count a Christian nudist web page as "the word of somebody else"! And even then, I checked things out on my own before I shed my clothes-mindedness.

Comment

I have been nude at home many times for years, but never when anyone else was around. Whenever the house was empty, then I would shed clothes. I hardly ever went outside. Since I changed last year, I have been nude a majority of the time both inside and outside of the house. Hw, on the other hand, has been nude only on a few occaisions, but only indoors and when the house is empty (just her and I). She decided to give it a try after I decided not to wear clothes at home and after I introduced her to this site. Ever since then, she has been a major contributor and has made many friends, many of which she is in constant contact with. She has also accompanied me on a nude beach visit this past summer. Hopefully we will have a chance to visit a nude resort soon. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Closetnude:
                    [qb] Has any one here become a nudist by the word of somebody else? have you "converted" anyone else into nudisim? I'm sorry but i've always liked a good nudist conversion story. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    I was born a nudist, my wife had to be helped along and getting more confident as time goes by, we have a couple living next door to us that are our best friends, we all joke about nudisim but never really got serious, but tonight the wife and I are going to find out if they are joking or serious. We know they enjoy nudism when they go camping in a secluded area by them selves. wish us luck.

Comment

I converted my wife. I was just very patient and let her make the final decision. It worked!

Comment

Working...
                      X