Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Mexico trip

Hello all,
    I tried posting to the International Board and got no help so will try here. I am sure there have been many posts of this nature, but since i am fairly new can anyone direct me to them.
    We have the opportunity to make a short side trip to Playa del Carman or the Mayan Riviera in late February from Houston or Dallas. We have stayed at Shangri-La the last three years in PDC and it was wonderful. But each year the nude beach has moved farther North. Last year it was about a 30 minute walk from 38th and the Beach. I like the nude beach, but my wife is not into it, as she is allergic to the sun, so I go it alone and she stays at the resort. Is that beach still there or has it moved again? Are there better places to go that are reasonable? I have looked at Rancho Libertidad and that is a possibility. Are there smaller resorts or homes available on the beach where I could tan allover and my wife would still feel comfortable and how do you find them? Any help or guidance will be appreciated. I just want to lay on the beach and tan all over. Access to nice breakfasts and dinners and romantic evenings are what we both want. We love the more laid back style of PDC over Cancun. Thanks

Hello all,
    I tried posting to the International Board and got no help so will try here. I am sure there have been many posts of this nature, but since i am fairly new can anyone direct me to them.
    We have the opportunity to make a short side trip to Playa del Carman or the Mayan Riviera in late February from Houston or Dallas. We have stayed at Shangri-La the last three years in PDC and it was wonderful. But each year the nude beach has moved farther North. Last year it was about a 30 minute walk from 38th and the Beach. I like the nude beach, but my wife is not into it, as she is allergic to the sun, so I go it alone and she stays at the resort. Is that beach still there or has it moved again? Are there better places to go that are reasonable? I have looked at Rancho Libertidad and that is a possibility. Are there smaller resorts or homes available on the beach where I could tan allover and my wife would still feel comfortable and how do you find them? Any help or guidance will be appreciated. I just want to lay on the beach and tan all over. Access to nice breakfasts and dinners and romantic evenings are what we both want. We love the more laid back style of PDC over Cancun. Thanks

Comment

A phone call to the hotel at PDC would answer your questions. I heard about a place in Tumul that has "hutches on the beach" and is clothing optional. It's about 2 hours south of Cancun. It is called Cabanas Copal. Give it a try. They say that your can be comfortable either nude, semi or clothed. The dining room does require some clothing.

Comment

Working...
      X