Laser hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser hair removal

Has anyone done this? My wife & I are contemplating getting this done, but what are the immediate after effects and how many sessions until all the hair is gone? Also how much does it cost? I heard the price is per square inch they do... Is that correct?

Do the prices charge for area? Wife needs legs, under-arms, and bikini area, and I just need bikini area done.

Qik

Has anyone done this? My wife & I are contemplating getting this done, but what are the immediate after effects and how many sessions until all the hair is gone? Also how much does it cost? I heard the price is per square inch they do... Is that correct?

Do the prices charge for area? Wife needs legs, under-arms, and bikini area, and I just need bikini area done.

Qik

Comment

No one knows?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Qikdraw,

Have a look at:

http://www.consumerlaserguide.com/

Comment

Awesome! Thank you for the info! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Qikdraw

Comment

why do u want to remove hair for?

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Delia:
              [qb] why do u want to remove hair for? [/qb]
              because its there

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Qikdraw:
                [qb] Has anyone done this? My wife & I are contemplating getting this done, but what are the immediate after effects and how many sessions until all the hair is gone? Also how much does it cost? I heard the price is per square inch they do... Is that correct?

Qik [/qb]
                YOU GUYS HAVE WAY TO MUCH MONEY AND WAY TO MUCH FREE TIME. LASER HAIR REMOVING?? GIVE ME A BREAK

Comment

ok guys, its expense,how well it works depends on several factors. the best thing to do is consult one of these places that does it. hair color and skin color are factors also.

Comment

Working...
                  X