Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini mini

Hello,

My wife and I are planing a trip to a naturist resort for our 25th wedding anniversary and we're really loking forward to it. The problem is, I have a small penis and I wouldn't feel that comfortable walking arround with my mini pencil. i was looking at penis enlargement products and was wondering if anyone out there or here has any products to suggest.

Hello,

My wife and I are planing a trip to a naturist resort for our 25th wedding anniversary and we're really loking forward to it. The problem is, I have a small penis and I wouldn't feel that comfortable walking arround with my mini pencil. i was looking at penis enlargement products and was wondering if anyone out there or here has any products to suggest.

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't mess with it. My experience is that people in the nudist environment do not care. We are not into comparing bodies with each other. Apprecation for the entire person and the enjoyment of how nature created us is what is important.

Comment

Heh, good luck. Our standpoint is almost always, you shouldn't have to change your body to feel good about it.

Comment

Chris,

Naturism is all about each individual accepting their own body as it is and not being ashamed of it. I also have a very small penis and a big gut, but no one cares. It's not about comparing or who's got the biggest. It's about enjoying being nude and not caring what others think about any part of your body, IF they even think about it. Go and enjoy yourself, and don't give the size of your penis a thought, because no one else will.

Comment

1) Since you've never been to a nudist resort, you probably don't already know that however small your penis may be, you'll see several men with penises even smaller than yours.

2) A nudist forum is problably the least likeley place to find people who know anything about penile enhancement, since most nudists are quite comfortable with the size of their penises, whether large or small, and therefore rarely search for such resources.

Comment

I agree with Jon-Marc, Just enjoy yourself.
              Like clothesfree says every BODY is good (jusrt like it is) no need to change or enhance anything!. Naturisim is a come as you are event.

Comment

chris tian, if you are "pencil-sized" it's only a matter of time before you see a guy who might envy you! An eraser-sized guy, that is.

Go, enjoy, and don't worry about any aspect of your, or your wife's, appearance. Nobody else will, either.

Comment

please don't waste any of your hard earned money on enlargement products.They are just,to put it blunt but non-profanely,"fecal matter of male bovines"
                  I wish those grinning jerk comercials would go off the air.

plus,no one will care about size.

Comment

Everyone is correct by saying it will not matter to other nudist what your size is since nudism has nothing to do with body comparison. We believe in Body Freedom. The acceptance of our bodies as they are and the acceptance of others at they are.

Your apprehension of going to a nude resort for the 1st time is understandable. Nearly all of us have been there. I encourage you to go and really see for yourself how fast that apprehension will disappear. You will meet some new friends and have a great time.

Comment

So your wife has been with you for 25 years with your little willy, how are you still selfconcious about it, i mean if it was really that small your wife would still be with you.

Comment

Don't worry about. I, too, was self, conscience, until high school (gang showers) and later the military (physicals and gang showers), but quickly overcame it. As stated, you will see several others who are the same, if not smaller.

We, (hw and myself), have also been married for 25 years. I may not have the size others do, but at least it was big enough to have three kids. Nothing to worry about. Live life to the fullest.

Comment

I don't think a penis enlargement is the answer. You will realize once you are there and your nude, and everyone else is nude, no one is even paying attention to your package. It is normal for guys to glance to compare their warrior masculinity(I think I spelled that wrong) but you will forget about it and have a wonderful experience.
                          Good luck and stop worrying about it.
                          Just listen to jennifer1
                          the Nakednudists

Comment

Being a nudist is about more than just your penis. No one really cares anyway. Instead of focusing on your penis, try showing folks your personality That's what it's about anyway.

Comment

For all mens' obsession with penises, there continues to be an astounding lack of awareness about the anatomy of a penis and how it works.

Despite the wide variation in size of penises in their flaccid (unaroused) state, there is much less variation in the sizes of erect ones. Why? Because the size of a penis in the flaccid state is determined by where it attaches to the suspensory ligament (which helps hold the penis up during an erection) and how much of the spongy tissue thus appears externally (which is compact unless being filled with blood during an erection).

Here's an article that might be of interest:
                              http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm?id=MC00026

Comment

Working...
                              X