need some ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some ideas

This is my first Summer being nude in my home. It feels great! I get up early when it's still dark and go out on my patio to spend a little nude time outside. I really enjoy this! My question is...since I can't be nude outside at home very long does anyone have any ideas on good safe places to spend nude time outside besides going to a resort? Where do you go?

This is my first Summer being nude in my home. It feels great! I get up early when it's still dark and go out on my patio to spend a little nude time outside. I really enjoy this! My question is...since I can't be nude outside at home very long does anyone have any ideas on good safe places to spend nude time outside besides going to a resort? Where do you go?

Comment

Finding places to go nude outside the home can be difficult. Over time you may find places in the woods and local rivers or lakes where nudists sun themselves and hike. Keep an ear to the ground and over time you will find places.

Comment

You could contact a local non landed club and find out where they suggest some outdoor opportunities.

Good luck!

Comment

yeah - it seems to be a problem living in the city! i have ventured out on the porch with the blinds pulled down. usually my wife (if out during the day) will watch for intruders. if at night i can usually get away with it. i'm just happy to roam nude in the home 24/7 since our grown daughter moved out on her own.

Comment

I have a large yard with a privacy fence, so I can be nude anytime.

Comment

Jann8000,

We tend to make happen what is important to us. I live in the city, in a condo along the freeway. I find time at night to walk a secluded path behind our condo. I can walk about a third of a mile in one direction and then turn around, walk back to the starting point, and walk a few blocks in the other direction before I have to worry about being seen. It is great. I am sure you can find a place, like the others have stated. Keep looking and you will find what you are looking for.

Comment

I can also walk outside naked at all times. The neighbors all know and nothing has been said (going on 5 years).

Up until that, the only place I could go nude, was at a nude beach, but the drive is long (2 hours).

Since there are no nude resorts in my immediate area, the only place is at home. Since I haven't met any other nudists in my area, I can't say I have participated in any nude social recreation with others.

Lots of luck on finding some places that are nearby.

Comment

Last night I noticed that the light bulb in the lamp post in front of the house went out. It sure was dark out there! Anyway, I get up real early for work and this morning I went out nude and sat on the front portch for a while. I really enjoyed it! Makes me not want to replace the light bulb (lol)!

Comment

I live in a city also and find it hard sometimes.Iam able to go nude in my yard early inthe morning between 4and 6 am (I have to get up for work early) I also checked the wooded area near my house found that sunday mornings were the best.

Comment

I know what you mean. I love my nude time so much.

I used to live in an area that had a lot of clothing optional beaches and clubs resorts. Well, I traded that for a place tha only has 2 two resorts and a few natural hotsprings. The trade off is that I have my own house out in the woods on an acre of land I can go out my back door nude. I can even sit nude on my front porch in the early morning. I love it! I have a ton of ideas to improve my place a deck, hot tub, a few more fences to increase the area I can go nude in.

I think if you want to find a way to enjoy being nude you can make it happen. The internet is a wonderful tool to help you contact other like minded folks in your area. Worst case enjoy your own little areas and save up for a trip to a resort once in a while. That is what I now plan on doing. I know I'm gonna have fun building my dream backyard. It might take some time but I think it will be worth it.

Good luck!

Comment

A few more random thoughts,

Get a boat or make friends with someone who has one and is willing to take it to remote waters to be nude.

Take up hiking. The great outdoors is calling. Buy a hiking guide book or a hotsprings guidebook. Lots of hotsprings are clothing optional. The more remote the location the more nude friendly most of them are.

Do a little research on the net. You may find a non-landed group in your area that may host events at members homes.

Take a trip to the nearest nude club or resort or beach. They are really the BEST if you have the means to do so. Most nude beaces are free but very few exist it the heartland. Many clubs offer a free first time pass on their web sites to newbies.

Goodluck.

Comment

State Parks - generally no nudity rules, unless it is a larger park and you can SAFELY find remote or off trail areas.

National Parks - generally also have no nudity rules, but rangers may be more tolerant of direct questions such as, "which are the least used trails?" or "Are there any isolated meadows where nude sunbathing might be permitted?"

National Forests - generally have the greatest opportunities for clothing-optional and nude use. It used to be there was NO official rule banning nudity in the forests, but this may have changed now. Of course many forests cover tens of thousands of acres and chances of finding less used trails are much better. Consider using a GPS and looking up "geocaching" (geocacheing?) on the Internet; it is like a world-wide treasure hunt (for not very valuable treasures). That may allow you to combine getting exercise, meeting people and enjoying nudity in a social way.

Comment

Follow up website links! See if you can find a local nudist club. Many have nude activities at local facilities and some have activities at someone's home. Got a friend who has a pool or spa? Ask how they feel about swimming/relaxing nude. It gets easier after the first time! Many local nudist clubs/groups have specific activities such as sailing or hiking. They really aren't hard to find. Or, just invite some friends over for a nude or clothing optional party! The worst that can happen is they say no.

Comment

just enter the zip code for resorts:

Link to "Nudist Park USA.Net

Comment

Working...
                              X