Where in Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Florida?

I'm a single heterosexual guy going to Florida in early February and I'm wondring if you guys have any suggestions on where to go. Beaches, resorts - both swingers and "normal". Thanks in advance!

I'm a single heterosexual guy going to Florida in early February and I'm wondring if you guys have any suggestions on where to go. Beaches, resorts - both swingers and "normal". Thanks in advance!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Denmark:
      [qb]I'm a single heterosexual guy going to Florida in early February and I'm wondring if you guys have any suggestions on where to go. Beaches, resorts - both swingers and "normal". Thanks in advance![/qb]
      Denmark,
      Good luck if you are nudist, it can be cold in Florida, in February. I have lived in Florida all my life and the weather is unpredictable that time of the year. I suggest you try some web links from INA at clothesfree.com such as Paridise Lakes, Como Family nudist Resort, Hallover Beach, ect. There are also beaches on the Atlantic coast of Florida, called Appolo and Playlinda.
      Again Goodluck Bob

Comment

The farther south you go in Florida, the warmer it gets - and you can't get any further south in Florida than Key West!

Here are web sites for two resorts in Key West for you to view;

Deja Vu Clothing Optional Resort -
        htp://www.----------.com "Edited by Moderator "NG" due to adult sub links.

Atlantic Shores Resort in Key West -
        [www.----------------------.com]

The grand and world famous Haulover Beach is in the north Miami Beach area called Sunnier Palms. A web page giving information regarding this very popular legal beach can be found by searching the following web page and clicking onto "Haulover". http://www.pbnaturists.org

Comment

Coming from Demnark,,,don't worry about the weather....heck when it is cold in florida and they are wearing there winter cost,,, Us nudist from the north think it is spring :-) Try going to Cypress Cove or Pardise Lakes. Go to the http://aanr.com web site and look under the club link for florida clubs. Make sure you call them first. Both are top notch for staying at.

Now if you are looking for out of the way places there are afew beaches around. Search and ask some more questions.

Comment

"The grand and world famous Haulover Beach is in the north Miami Beach area called Sunnier Palms. A web page giving information regarding this very popular legal beach can be found by searching the following web page and clicking onto "Haulover".

Sunnier Palms is a nudist resort in Ft Pierce. You are thinking of Sunny Isles.

Haulover has it's own website at www.sffb.com

Comment

Thank you all for your help. Just one little thing, which of these are more swinging and and which are more normal? I guess it could be good to know beforehand, to avoid some embarrassment... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Deja Vu Resort in Key West and Paradise Lakes Resort in Tampa are said to be much more "open" to swingers. My wife and I have been to both, and have enjoyed them very much. We have never witnessed any open sexuality at either resort, but have heard stories . . . We would be happy to contact you by e-mail to give you directions, details and advice. Do you need anyone here in Florida to show you the area?

Comment

Thanks, Nudelife! Yes, please mail me on [email protected]. Look forward to hear from you and others who can give me tips, hints, advice etc.

Comment

Yes the weather can be unpredictable this time of year. I was at Haulover beach over Newyears. It was 84 degrees f while we were there. Then we went to Key west a few days later and it barely got to 65f . Sometimes you just gotta take your chances.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X