Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT IS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!

Comment

Is "you have WAY too much time on your hands" an option?

Walt

Comment

Ditto

Comment

The website looks great. You must work pretty hard at finding something to complain about.

Comment

Yes, it is a little too 'slate blue', please adjust to to one shade lighter and add a touch of yellow to produce a more 'Aqua' tint.

And please change the contrasting tint on every other post from a very light grey to a very light sandy beige. That would be so much more 'summery'.

Thank you.

Comment

I don't mind a different color.

-Fred

quote:
              Originally posted by pioneer:
              ive only been on this site since february but i am getting tired of that blue-ish color on the menu bar, it should be a different color.

also the background color should be a different color like black or whatever as opposed to just plain white

Comment

It has been bothering me for sometime now that we have been offending those who are colorblind, but, until now, I haven't spoken up. Therefore, I feel the whole site should be done in black and white.

But, then again, we don't won't to offend the Blacks or Whites, either. Oh what a quandary!

Comment

No change necessary.

Comment

uh...as we used to say in the sixties...WOW man...far out...LOL

Comment

Comment

a choice of colours

Comment

No need to change,- as for me I have no problems with colours, and this one seems to me very calm, as a water in clear lake.

Comment

It seems like the best option is Jason Lee's. Overall, though, I have to admit I have no real problem with the blue-white combination. But if you must change it, I have a suggestion as to how to do that. I know this is at least semi-possible, because the other boards I'm on have parts of this.

When you sign in, your avatar appears in the upper left corner of the boards. To edit your profile, click on the avatar. (If you don't have an avatar, then a standard image appears, or a text link.) You can then decide on a color pallet that matches your avatar.

EDIT: On the poll, I voted no. It really is fine the way it is; you don't even notice it after a while.

Comment

Change? Aqua? Black? White? Offend? Summery? OFFEND? What a bunch of poofs.

Comment

Working...
                              X