Question--I Need to Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question--I Need to Know

I recently received a private message from someone in these forums who said I am boring, and he was tired of reading the same things over and over that I write.

My question is, and please be truthful: How many of you agree with him? He asked me if I don't have a life. Actually, no, I don't. I get some encouraging private messages from people here which I greatly appreciate.

However, if I'm too boring to the majority, I will go away and not bother anyone here again. I didn't realize that I was all that boring. If it's just the asinine opinion of an ignoramus and not the opinion of the majority, I will just ignore him. Please let me know. I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I recently received a private message from someone in these forums who said I am boring, and he was tired of reading the same things over and over that I write.

My question is, and please be truthful: How many of you agree with him? He asked me if I don't have a life. Actually, no, I don't. I get some encouraging private messages from people here which I greatly appreciate.

However, if I'm too boring to the majority, I will go away and not bother anyone here again. I didn't realize that I was all that boring. If it's just the asinine opinion of an ignoramus and not the opinion of the majority, I will just ignore him. Please let me know. I don't want to be where I'm not wanted. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Well its the same old thing, if someone doesnt like what he sees on the telly, change channels. I enojoy reading the different views and opinions of the various people who post here. But then the amount of people who post here compared to the amount of members is interesting. The one thing I do not like is when someone reads somthing they dont like or agree with they think it gives them the right to be rude(to put it politely) to whoever they dont agree with. I think it would be boring if everyone had the same views, but if I dont agree with someone well have a discussion and agree to disagree and leave it at that. I have some fine friends who I visit and we usually have a discussion about something or the other and it is never boring. It adds spice to life. So if someone tells you you are boring, tell them to get a life!!!

Comment

Jon-Marc,

I don't find your posts boring at all. As a matter of fact, as one new to the board, I find your enthusiasm for naturism refreshing and your posts and replies to be well thought out and with sincerity. Keep posting - you have folks who like what you say.

Soj

Comment

Jon-Marc
          Don't worry about what one person thinks. He was rude to say that and since he didn't sign his name, he has no backbone either.
          Do what you want to do. You've never hurt anyone here.

Comment

Good Morning, Jon-Marc::
            Dont Leave!!!!!!
            I personally Enjoy the posts I read everyday.
            I'm fairly new on the boards, so I dont post that often.
            You have a great day.
            Stretch

Comment

I thank the three of you for your kind words. I just wanted to know if others agreed with him, or if it was just him. There may be some who do agree with him but haven't had the chance to reply yet. I did realize from what he said that I DO tend to repeat myself a lot, but it's usually when someone new has a problem about the usual male concerns. I like to try to help those new to naturism since I'm beginning to feel like an old hand at naturism though I've been a naturist for less than 2 years. Opps! I repeated myself again.

I know who he was or at least the name he uses here in his posts, but I saw no need to say who he is. I won't lower myself to his level by attacking him. At least he did it privately, but he probably didn't have the nerve to do where all of you would read it. Of course, I don't suppose any of you would know who he really is any more than I do.

From his long list of gripes about me, I would say I don't write anything he likes. I realize that my beliefs and dislikes I'm not afraid to express can be offensive, and I apologize for when I do offend someone. Of course, things written by others sometimes offend me, and I would never write to them what was written to me.

He hid behind a posted name and so I guess you would call that being anonymous. I deleted his rude, very offensive message without replying to it. I figure he's entitled to his asinine opinion of me. Have a Happy Nude Year, everyone--even the rude guy! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

With so few posters (or new postings), we need lots of content here to choose from. Personally, I enjoy your comments (and your humor).

It's those mean people that make me feel...well...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                  [QB]I recently received a private message from someone in these forums who said I am boring, and he was tired of reading the same things over and over that I write.

Jon Marc, why don't you post us the mane and adress of this sneaky little individual and we can all post him privately as well !
                  [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jon-Marc your quite interesting!

Comment

Jon-Marc
                      Don't let people get you down. Remember the mantra "I am a beautiful person". Repeat three times a day after meals....

....and have a happy new year. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Rik

Comment

Jon-Marc:

Look at the "User Rating" after your name on your posts - a dozen people thought pretty highly of you, enough to actually go "Rate" you (I checked).

Buck up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I don't agree with everything you say, but I'll defend your right to say it, and you say it pretty well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Angel:
                          [qb]Jon-Marc:

Look at the "User Rating" after your name on your posts - a dozen people thought pretty highly of you, enough to actually go "Rate" you (I checked).

Buck up. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I don't agree with everything you say, but I'll defend your right to say it, and you say it pretty well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                          I wish I could change my rating for him quite frankly. I did it before I found out he was prejudice.

Jon-Marc, I hope you understand that it isn't anything personal and I understand you were molested but you can't hold that against a whole class of real nice people. What you posted was rooted in hate and you need to take care of that instead of letting it fester inside.

Comment

Keep up the good work. Who among us doesn't repeat. I do. Everyone does. The guy that complained does. So what! Stick around guy... the forum needs you.

Now I have a question. My tan is beginning to fade. What do you do to keep the healthy look going. My wife suggested that stuff women wore on their legs during WWII (I'm old), but I can't find it anyplace. I live in Tucson but it's cold here. Only in the 70s. Thanks in advance for the good advice...
                            Happy New Year...

Comment

Joh-Marc
                              NEVER LET ONE PERSON IN A GROUP INFLUENCE YOU THAT WAY!! Stay in the group and post as you see fit. Someone said that "if you don't like what's on the telly...change the channel"
                              Don't pay any attention to the idiot that wrote to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X