JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

AS I CHILD THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS USED TO COME AROUND TO MY HOUSE EVER WEEK OR SO IT SEEMED. MY MOTHER NEVER NEW HOW TO TELL THEM TO JUST LEAVE SO THERE FOR THE ONLY WAY SHE WAS EVER ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM WAS TO GIVE THEM A DONATION.
    NOW SENSE MY MOTHER HAS PAST AWAY THEY STILL CONTINUED TO COME UNTILL I DISCOVERED THE WONDERFULL WORLD OF NUDITY. NOW WHEN EVER I SEE THEM COMING UP TO MY DOOR I PURPOSELY COME AND ANSWER THE DOOR IN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT. IT SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR NOW I SEE THEM COMING DOWN MY STREET AND WHEN THEY GET TO MY HOUSE THEY SEEM TO TAKE A WIDE BIRTH AROUND MY HOME AND WHEN THERE IS A NEW ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THEY COME TO THE DOOR BUT FOR WHAT EVER REASON THEY DON'T SEEM TO STAY LONG AT ALL.
    DON'T GET ME WRONG OR THINK OF ME IN THE WRONG WAY FOR I DO BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE WHEN OTHERS TRY PUSHING THERE BELIEF ON OTHER.
    TRY IT NEXT TIME AND SEE IF IT DOESN'T WORK AS WELL FOR YOU.

STAY NATURAL ITS THE ONLY WAY !!!

AS I CHILD THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESS USED TO COME AROUND TO MY HOUSE EVER WEEK OR SO IT SEEMED. MY MOTHER NEVER NEW HOW TO TELL THEM TO JUST LEAVE SO THERE FOR THE ONLY WAY SHE WAS EVER ABLE TO GET RID OF THEM WAS TO GIVE THEM A DONATION.
    NOW SENSE MY MOTHER HAS PAST AWAY THEY STILL CONTINUED TO COME UNTILL I DISCOVERED THE WONDERFULL WORLD OF NUDITY. NOW WHEN EVER I SEE THEM COMING UP TO MY DOOR I PURPOSELY COME AND ANSWER THE DOOR IN MY BIRTHDAY SUIT. IT SEEM TO BE WORKING FOR NOW I SEE THEM COMING DOWN MY STREET AND WHEN THEY GET TO MY HOUSE THEY SEEM TO TAKE A WIDE BIRTH AROUND MY HOME AND WHEN THERE IS A NEW ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THEY COME TO THE DOOR BUT FOR WHAT EVER REASON THEY DON'T SEEM TO STAY LONG AT ALL.
    DON'T GET ME WRONG OR THINK OF ME IN THE WRONG WAY FOR I DO BELIEVE IN GOD BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE WHEN OTHERS TRY PUSHING THERE BELIEF ON OTHER.
    TRY IT NEXT TIME AND SEE IF IT DOESN'T WORK AS WELL FOR YOU.

STAY NATURAL ITS THE ONLY WAY !!!

Comment

My place is a bit secluded, so I was surprised when they found it. Now I have a sign on the driveway proclaiming that clothing is optional. I haven't seen them since. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

JW's are trained for such eventualities. They will say "I see that we have come at a bad time" and leave quickly.

By the way, typing in uppercase signifies SHOUTING. I don't think that you intended to shout your story at us.

Gary

Comment

JW's keep files on which houses don't want them stopping by. All you have to do is ask that you be put on that list.

Comment

I've had success with simply telling the 10-year-old they sent to my house that I would take his materials if he had to give them away for some reason, but that I would prefer he give them to a believer who might enjoy them more than I would. His mother thanked me and simply asked if it would be okay for them to pray for me.

I think I've told the story before about growing up in a very secluded rural area in the 70s. My dad one day saw them coming, stripped naked, and met them in the yard after they were too far from their car to retreat. He kept insisting that the timing was not at all inconvenient while debating the finer points of Job for about an hour. They never came back. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

As many of you already know, I, too, live in a secluded area. You cannot see my home from the road at all. In fact, you have to turn in at my neighbor's driveway, then continue across and open pasture for a quarter mile and go into the tree line to get to my home. No one would even think to come here unless they somehow found out there was a home back here.
              One day a couple of JW's stopped at my neighbor's house and he said that he wasn't interested. Then he figured it would be real humorous to send them to see me. Well, believe you me, they saw more of me than they really wanted. One of the women got out and was halfway to the door before she saw me walking toward her from across the yard in the buff ( that there is fancy talk for completely nekkid). She said,"Oh my goodness!", where upon I said,"Something I can help you with?". She regained her composure and asked," Do you know Jehovah?" I said'" of course I do. He lives two miles west of Spiro." She said, " Thanks ." and left never to return. My neighbor and I still have a big laugh about that even though it was about six or seven years ago.

Forever Nude,
              Shaybare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Unlike Mormons, JW sometimes carry themselves arrogantly.

There is a simple cure for them, however. I know this because my sister in NJ was having a big problem of them coming around, walking into her home, and doing the voodoo that that they do.

All you need is: A beard, a scimitar, and a convincing Farsi accent.

When I was over my sister's one Sunday, I answered the door the whole day "Salaam al laacum"(peace unto you my brother), waiting for them. Upon seeing them, I feigned a fairly friendly smile, them my eyes knowingly drifted toward one of their fliers, which he was holding.

"False prophets!", I scream. They were both scrambling out apologies and explanations. Running into the other room, they are quite confused, while my family is just sitting there, mortefied.

They actually had the gaul to walk in after my performance. So, grabbing the scimitar, I run into the hall, screaming "ALLAH ACKBAR"(God is Great). The look on their faces was indescribable. "Horror" is too tame a term. They then proceded to trip over each other twice as they ran for the door.

My sister has never complained of them since.

I suppose I could have been more subtle, but my method was one of the funnest things I've ever done.

Comment

Those are some great stories guys! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] A guy I know related a story of how he got rid of the JW's coming around his house. He happens to be in law enforcement. He took a piece of chalk and made an outline of a body on the sidewalk near his front door. He then scattered religious pamphlets around the chalk lines! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] He hasn't been bothered by any of these people for quite some time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by hw:
                    [qb]Those are some great stories guys! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] A guy I know related a story of how he got rid of the JW's coming around his house. He happens to be in law enforcement. He took a piece of chalk and made an outline of a body on the sidewalk near his front door. He then scattered religious pamphlets around the chalk lines! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] He hasn't been bothered by any of these people for quite some time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    When I go home to visit, JWs always seem to stop by. Mostly Wednesdayas ALWAYS early in the morning. Well the last visit, I told them that I am GAY and Catholic. I never heard from them since

Comment

I too have greeted the JW people at my door nude I find that they do reply I guess we have caught you at a bad time and I reply no not at all and invite them in where they decline,this may not be the proper thing to do but the same ones never call again on my house. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Bigbird,

Do you mean they just opened the door and let themselves in to your sister's home? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

I had frequent visits from the JW's. Unfortunately my wife does not let me answer the door naked. I do however put my dogs out front if I see them aproaching and they stay away. There was one day when I saw them aproaching and let my dogs out, but before I could tie-up the dogs , they took off after the JW,s and chased them back to their minivan....Funny that, thay never go after anyone else

Comment

i've got a story - the JW's came to bug me. i was building a shed on the side of the house (wearing only shorts) and two of them came to me. i told them that i was very busy working and they asked when might be a better time. i said never, that i am always working, that's the way i am. i said they are welcome to come back, without there handouts, and without there fancy clothes, and we could have a lot of fun building together. the one young guy (probably early 20's) actually seemed like he might consider coming back tomorrow. i welcomed him to come back, but leave his religion and fancy clothes in the car. he never came back. but they did bother me every 4 months or so. it seems like they harass poorer neighborhoods because they have not bothered me since we moved to a fancier neighborhood.

Comment

I had Jehovah's Witness for a neighbor and she mostly kept to herself, but she left a few of those Watchtower Magazines.

I read these magazines and saw real quick that they are a people enslaved to a very controlling cult. Their teachings come from their leaders opinions and not the Bible or common sense.

Once I knew what they were all about, I never had to give it a second thought. I just say "no thanks, not interested" and shut the door on them.

Their lifestyle is almost a total opposite of the freedom and happiness that most nudists enjoy.

I would love to help them escape from their miserable lives, but most of them are so stubborn or brainwashed that they won't seriously consider another point of view. So there's really no point in conversation with them. It's all one-sided.
                              If I ever ran into one who wanted a way out, I would be glad to help him or her, but at my front door on my day off, I just consider them to be pests to shoo away.

Comment

Working...
                              X