nudist news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist news

Corey, I must say that nudist news, cd was great, you did a good job promoting nudism, naturism. The video was well done in good taste, and I didn't realise how young you are, good job.
    Speaking of job, you without a doubt have the best job in the world. Hey if you need some help don't hesitate to call. I'm old but I would enjoy the fun you are having and getting paid for it. again good job, very well done.

Corey, I must say that nudist news, cd was great, you did a good job promoting nudism, naturism. The video was well done in good taste, and I didn't realise how young you are, good job.
    Speaking of job, you without a doubt have the best job in the world. Hey if you need some help don't hesitate to call. I'm old but I would enjoy the fun you are having and getting paid for it. again good job, very well done.

Comment

thanks, the rat

Comment

Hey Rat .....Where you been man???? Hope all is well with you. Good to see you around again>>

Comment

I assume Corey is wherever they're filming the program he will be in? I hope to be able to see it when it's on TV. Please keep us up to date on it.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by ercNY:
            [qb] Hey Rat .....Where you been man???? Hope all is well with you. Good to see you around again>> [/qb]
            Hey bud the RAT is back, Thanks for your concern, we need all of us northern NYers.

Comment

Now for the full page the RAT is back for those who hate me, you'll have me here to hate more, I am what Iam thats all what Iam, love me or hate me, but I'm back. I've already induced some stuff more to come, The RAT is back, for those of you who hate me I guess it will be fun to debate, I know I enjoy the debate. Lets leave it there, you know who you are, lets have some fun with our dissagrement. We can go from there. Later the RAT.

Comment

Working...
              X