The New Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Nude

Hsappy New Year everyone. This article was published January 2, 2006 in the San Ramon, CA
    "The Times"

The New Nude:

Random fact: How will the face of nudists change in 2006? It will be yonger.

According to the AANR member resorts are adding cyber cafes, coffee bars and other activity operations to meet Gen X-pectations and fuel the $400 million industry, which is anticipating younger members.

RV campgrounds and bed-and-breakfst innns, one the hot spots for middle-aged nudists, are not a part of the 75 year-old organizations re-branding campaign.

It's is understandable, as a majority of avowed nudists remember first embracing the freedom of the lifestyle around the Summer of Love.

Thought this to be very interesting. Since it came from the rich and famous community in which it was published.

All the best
    FCMII

Hsappy New Year everyone. This article was published January 2, 2006 in the San Ramon, CA
    "The Times"

The New Nude:

Random fact: How will the face of nudists change in 2006? It will be yonger.

According to the AANR member resorts are adding cyber cafes, coffee bars and other activity operations to meet Gen X-pectations and fuel the $400 million industry, which is anticipating younger members.

RV campgrounds and bed-and-breakfst innns, one the hot spots for middle-aged nudists, are not a part of the 75 year-old organizations re-branding campaign.

It's is understandable, as a majority of avowed nudists remember first embracing the freedom of the lifestyle around the Summer of Love.

Thought this to be very interesting. Since it came from the rich and famous community in which it was published.

All the best
    FCMII

Comment

Hope the prediction is true. It is the younger nudists that is our future.

Comment

i agree, and i hope to not be one of the youngest people at a resort. It's very akward when everybody is about as old as your grandparants. I just wish that resorts would offer like student or perhaps youth discounts. That would probably help to get the ball rolling for younger nudists.

Comment

I think some resorts do offer student discounts call ahead and find out.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by NudeDen:
            i agree, and i hope to not be one of the youngest people at a resort. It's very akward when everybody is about as old as your grandparants. I just wish that resorts would offer like student or perhaps youth discounts. That would probably help to get the ball rolling for younger nudists.

WTP has discounts. And it is filling up with young nudists.

Comment

tinner666, that's great to hear. It's nice to see that some resorts are coming around. Unfortunately, none of the resorts or even the non-landed club near me offer any kind of discounts for young nudists. I just hope that more will follow WTP.

Comment

Our local resort offers discounts to students as well. There is high-speed internet connection availible, however why waste time online when there are hiking trails to be hiked and swiming to be done.

Comment

Working...
                X