driving nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving nude

i had a wonderful experience this afternoon, i drove about 100 miles nude. the only thing that made me a little nervous was the multi-lane inter-city interstate. i just kept in the outside lane as much as possible, watched for semi- trucks, there are a lot of those, and covered up when i couldn't avoid a problem. loved every minuet of it. looking forward to the next time.
    stay nude and stay happy--I'm always happier when I'm nude--pahjo

i had a wonderful experience this afternoon, i drove about 100 miles nude. the only thing that made me a little nervous was the multi-lane inter-city interstate. i just kept in the outside lane as much as possible, watched for semi- trucks, there are a lot of those, and covered up when i couldn't avoid a problem. loved every minuet of it. looking forward to the next time.
    stay nude and stay happy--I'm always happier when I'm nude--pahjo

Comment

I drove nude for at least 100 miles some years ago, but it was at night, so no problems with others looking in. Yep, it sure felt great.

Comment

I have done it at night, makes a boring trip lots more comfy. just make sure you dont get pulled over

Comment

I have driven nude in the daytime in a motorhome and in a raised up 4x4 with no problems. Traffic laws must be obeyed whether you are nude or not, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

samantha11

Good to hear that there are some ladies out they who like diving nude also like us crazy guys do.

Evolving

Comment

My better half and I went up to Lynx Lake in Prescott AZ from Phx to try our hand at kayaking this last weekend. We decided to get naked and take the 110+ mile back-way home on state route 89. It was single lane almost all the way and no traffic, very relaxing.

Comment

Apparently in addition to DWI, there is also a DWN - Driving While Naked. Last night's Jay Leno show (6/29) had clips from police stops. Although it didn't show the driver driving before the stop, the clip started with the officer approaching the truck and telling the driver to "step out of the truck,please". When he did and the officer observed that he was naked, he told him "step back into the truck, please". I suspect that in addition to DWN, the guy was also DWI because he didn't step back into the truck, but walked around the back of the truck to go to the other door and get his clothes, he said. So, I suspect that guy was pulled over for a DWI; then the officer saw he was DWN; at least he was a white guy so he couldn't get pulled over - as my friend did - for DWB.

Comment

I've driven partially nude many times... often with pants or shorts down around my shins, but in way that it doesn't cause any trouble with the gas peddle or brakes. This way, I could get clothed real quick if I happened to be pulled over.

I cover in one way or another if a semi truck drives by. In Florida, it wasn't an issue since my side windows were tinted so dark!

I agree with Samantha above - it does make long trips more comfy!

Comment

Perennial topic.

Just about everyone with a nudist / naturist orientation drives nude at some time.

I don't want to start it, but ... once drove nude from Salt Lake City to Ann Arbor and back.

Comment

i enjoy long drive trips nude. once drove from saskatchewan to b.c. dropped my cut offs down and off for most of the trip unless i had to get gas.. then i pulled over before i got to a town to fill. was some of my best trips i have had.. mark

Comment

i drove nude at night about 100 mile trip. It was a very relaxing trip with the windows down.

Comment

It is more comfortable when driving. the only thing that is not comfortable is the feeling you're going to get pulled over. I have made the drive from Oklahoma City to Memphis, TN and back several times, over half the time I was nude driving. I was so paranoide that I turned on my cruise to avoid going to fast, covered my self if a trucker drove by, and constantly looked around to make sure no one was following me. Nevertheless, I was physically comfortable.

Comment

Absolutely my thoughts, too. I wish the interior of a vehicle was considered private, not public. My only real reservation keeping me from driving nude is often the concern of being stopped. It is definitely the most comfortable way to do almost anything. It seems to be safest to limit nude driving to the night hours, or only on uncrowded freeways where the truckers aren't looking over your shoulder.

Comment

I've driven nude from Houston to Tulsa and then back again ..... in a convertible, w/ the top down... If you ever are in a sedan or SUV, just take a look at other cars - it is very difficult to see what the other people are wearing unless they are next to you for several moments. Just speed up when you are passing or slow down if someone is passing you. Passengers could have more time to look at you to see what you are wearing - so once again, speed up or slow down. They won't be able to see you even in a convertible...

Comment

Working...
                              X