Casting call, Toronto & area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting call, Toronto & area

This is a casting call for one male and one female, 22-28 years old, for an independent short film to be shot at various locations around Toronto. This could include Theatre students from York, Ryerson, or U of T (if you could pass for a "recent graduate").

In this romantic comedy, these two characters have graduated within a year or two of this story taking place, and the male lead is still paying off his student debt. The female (supporting)character is a friend of his from their college crowd. The actor has three scenes that would be photographed nude, screen time about 7 minutes. His total screen time is about 10 minutes. The actress has one nude scene, screen time about two minutes, total screen time about 7 minutes. There are no sex scenes.
    The film will be around 16 minutes.
    This is a link to the mandy.com website, kind of a clearing-house for jobs in the independent film industry around Toronto, where I've listed the info about the film & three of the characters being cast:
    http://www.mandy.com ==> Toronto - Ontario ==> Castings ==> Mexico Calling

mandy.com listing for "Mexico Calling"

I emphasized the female roles, since I figured I would have more trouble filling those. The male role that's listed on mandy.com does not involve nudity.

John

This is a casting call for one male and one female, 22-28 years old, for an independent short film to be shot at various locations around Toronto. This could include Theatre students from York, Ryerson, or U of T (if you could pass for a "recent graduate").

In this romantic comedy, these two characters have graduated within a year or two of this story taking place, and the male lead is still paying off his student debt. The female (supporting)character is a friend of his from their college crowd. The actor has three scenes that would be photographed nude, screen time about 7 minutes. His total screen time is about 10 minutes. The actress has one nude scene, screen time about two minutes, total screen time about 7 minutes. There are no sex scenes.
    The film will be around 16 minutes.
    This is a link to the mandy.com website, kind of a clearing-house for jobs in the independent film industry around Toronto, where I've listed the info about the film & three of the characters being cast:
    http://www.mandy.com ==> Toronto - Ontario ==> Castings ==> Mexico Calling

mandy.com listing for "Mexico Calling"

I emphasized the female roles, since I figured I would have more trouble filling those. The male role that's listed on mandy.com does not involve nudity.

John

Comment

Working...
    X