Writing for fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writing for fun!

I discovered a neat site (maybe somewhere in these forums) where someone starts of a nudist story and then anyone can add to the story where the last person left off. It's been fun so far.

http://pub35.bravenet.com/forum/show...65945252&cpv=1

Jim

I discovered a neat site (maybe somewhere in these forums) where someone starts of a nudist story and then anyone can add to the story where the last person left off. It's been fun so far.

http://pub35.bravenet.com/forum/show...65945252&cpv=1

Jim

Comment

You did indeed hear about it somewhere else on this forum. I love that site too. By the way, you beat me to writing the next sleepover chapter!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for adding to my story board

Comment

http://nude.bravepages.com/begin.html
          go to this link

Comment

I am just wondering why ina hasn't link to the story site yet.

Comment

ranul...was it you that started the thread in Off Topic Fun Stuff.....twentynine years ago a song.... ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I went to the Web site, but advertisement windows kept popping up. I got frustrated and left.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by hw:
                  [qb]ranul...was it you that started the thread in Off Topic Fun Stuff.....twentynine years ago a song.... ? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                  yeah that was me why

Comment

ranul... The reason I asked was because I liked it, but wasn't sure if that's what you were doing. I hope some other's pick up on the story. It would be great to keep that one going.
                    Have a great day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by hw:
                      [qb]ranul... The reason I asked was because I liked it, but wasn't sure if that's what you were doing. I hope some other's pick up on the story. It would be great to keep that one going.
                      Have a great day. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                      i was hoping the some one would mention that the song that i was talking about was "the streak" by ray stevens

Comment

Oh, yeah, I remember that song...just didn't remember the year....I was in High School then. Plus there were a lot of other songs too. But yours ties in so well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] FYI... I know I'm old, my kids tell me all the time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] lol

Comment

ranul, one person picked up on it..........

Boogety boogie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by ranul:
                            [qb]i was hoping the some one would mention that the song that i was talking about was "the streak" by ray stevens[/qb]
                            I recognized that instantly, but I thought everyone else would too, so I didn't bother mentioning it.

Comment

the story site has been moved to
                              http://www.nakedfiction.net/

Comment

Working...
                              X